I will be wearing formal for interview session it makes me confident to proceed with the further interview.
Formals.......in light colour
Formals but Tie is not compulsory
Should wear an professional attire
Formals and looking like a manager
A strict formal dress code and well groomed look.
- How are the working hours at Standard Chartered Bank?14 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Standard Chartered Bank?9 people answered
- What is the company culture at Standard Chartered Bank?8 people answered
- How about salary increment and promotion at standard charted bank?6 people answered
- Working hours6 people answered
- What is interview process like at Standard Chartered Bank?6 people answered
- Does Standard Chartered Bank require background check? What kind of background check does Standard C…6 people answered
- How often do raises happen at Standard Chartered Bank?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Standard Chartered Bank?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Standard Chartered Bank?4 people answered