SRM University

3.Poor management

4.office infrastructure is not good

5.poor coordination to work properly
Exllent
Exellent working in srm .
Frindly envornoment,

Exellent

Overall exprence is great

I will recument my friends to work at srm university .

Its best state university ap
Ok
Can work only if you attained the age of 50. Jobs suits for retired people. Not for the freshers.. But the management was good enough to work. Salary is not enough
Good place to do internship
Good place to work,proffessors are very supportive.equioment is good.funding projects are available for students to take internship and get exposure by assisting PhD students
Excellent Work Culture
Research Environment is very positive and promising. Infrastructure & Faculty are Outstanding. There are four Universities of SRM which are world class.
Good university
I like to work in university and i ma very with my job and my boss
Good Accommodation

Good Team members

Good Head of the deportment

The most enjoyable part of my job
Pros
Free Accommodation
Cons
12 housr
Great
Engineers without borders is a Non profit organisation. SRM University provides a lot of co-curricular opportunities for its student which in-turn help students to enhance their profiles.
Good workplace
Good workplace and nice people. No pressure. Science experts, less science facility available, poor culture, not recommended for new trainee. Otherwise, good surrounding place
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SRM University?
good for intracting with people
working here gains knowledge about new laboratory techniques.
improves communication skills.

working with the professors is the most enjoyable part of the job
Student
I was a student here. I did not get paid. I interned at 6 different sites and different settings every month as part of my degree requirement. The settings included pediatrics, neurology & neurosurgery, hand multiple disabilities.
reliable and can learn new and develope professiona skills
Its tough to satisfy higher officals here , but you an gain professional skills in this institute. as well as manner requried for you are learned. its esy to manage in this institute.
Opinion about university
Overall its good opportunity for me to pursue my bachelors in this with good staff and cultural programmes held in university, according to job opportunities its very helpful for each and every student and our university staff helped us for placements.
Productive place
Learned a lot in 4 years. Each class and lab were fruitful. Organizing events and taking part in the technical festivals were the extra curricular activities at this place.
For experience
It's good environment for the students to educate. In the mean while it's hard to survive as skilled workers. The work time continues to 10 or 13 hours daily. Salary won't be a hike. It's starting pay 8000.
Pros
Full Accommodation with food
Cons
No salary improvement
Innovative , hands on learning and energetic workplace
Working in one of the most esteemed institutions in India always gives us the hype. In the Academic and Administrative field each and every day is a challenge and provides continues learning platform.
Since students are the first and foremost priority time management and also communication is very important. Management is keen towards the development of the university and hence provide most sophisticated environment. Every semester end will be as hard as it is to evaluate and set grades and many academic activities. As an International relations Coordinator, My job will be still more of i need one more day in a week when it comes in scheduling the process.
Pros
working time and sophisticated work place
Cons
traffic
Innovative , Easy to approach and Team Work
I have learned there about how to teach practically. Have implemented or guided mini projects for each student in the handled subjects.
I Had set university question paper and answer key.

I had been worked in different incharges and responsibility
Very good professor and great place to learn new things.
It was a very good time in SRM university. I did my bachelors in this university. I did many new things and there were faculties to always support me what ever I did.
Made me good Asst. Professor
The working at SRM University is good enough for who is interested only in teaching, not much in research and satisfied with reasonable salary.

Anyhow, I am happy for working at SRM University due to students good conduct, active involvement and respect towards professor.
Conducive work place
Though it has all the complications involved in working in a private educational institution, it has a great work culture and promotes research. The management provides lots of freedom for the employees.
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Slightly stressful
Best university
Great university to start your graduation. Helped a lot to build up the career and great start for anyone looking for a promising career ahead. Has thought me a lot about the engineering ethics and conduct.
Productive and good place to work
It was great working here. I was awarded Nobel Scholarship here and promoted as Dean reporting to the Vice Chancellor. I had a nice experience of being in the strategic planning of the University. However, there was a legal issues for the Chancellor.
Pros
I had a great time
Cons
no cons