SourceFuse Technologies

SourceFuse Technologies Employee Reviews

Great
Great company to work in and really good hr policies. Work life balance is great. Company is growing in a positive manner, where employees and employer both are satisfied.
Productive and Fun
You have immense potential and you want to accelerate in your career, SourceFuse is one place for you. You will get opportunities according to your potential.
Fun Workplace
Management is very Open and Approachable.
A resource if want to learn,Sourcefuse provides an ample amount of time to learn and research.

The work assigned is very challenging and needs lot of efforts to get it done.
Work and Fun
Tasks provided by company are good, but some time a single employee has to perform 3 employees tasks alone. fun activity happens but they doesn't suit everyone's taste.
Very Nice & Supportive workplace
There is very Nice & supportive working culture with well cultured management and dedication to work (Output). The Job timing is very good and co-workers are very supportive at work place.
Productive Office scenario.
Very understanding and a very focused boss I had who gave me vision and a lot to learn. the coworker were quiet corporative . The most enjoyable part of the job was the deadlines which the boss gave and the collaboration of the team member and the dedication with which we performed was completely remarkable.
Fast growing, flexible work timing and pretty good experience till now
I am Sr. S/w Engg. at SourceFuse while short time but till now I experiencing good atmosphere in work and with Sourcefuse family. :)
Pros
good start for freshers or people who are in search of better opportunity to come :), Good opportunities for learning new things if you are keen for it.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SourceFuse Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3