Sopra Steria

Sopra Steria Employee Reviews

India238 reviews
This company is suitable for women.
Secure environment with good infrastructure.

Cabs are provided to employees and workplace atmosphere is nice as well as professional.
Sopra Steria is a nice place to work and if you are satisfied with package then it is just the best place. It will give you enough exposure to work on newer technologies. The management is also good here.
Its a good company for a fresher to gain experience. Work culture is good. People are friendly and helpful. There are a lot of new things to learn if the candidate is willing to make an extra effort. Lots of online training courses are available.
I have been working in sopra steria for around 1 year. I have seen stressful times and time like fully free. I would totally recommend this place to work. Great learning and great work culture.
Sopra Steria has an amazing workspace, with a lot of cooperation, and support, it has a friendly environment and had no restrictions on dress codes. I had an amazing time.
Overall it was a good experience to work with Sopra Steria. The surrounding is very good. Transport facility is also good. The friendly work culture and the most important thing is we used to celebrate each and every festival.
Good company, Pays salary on time. Good work life balance. Overall very less opportunities for new technologies. Management is easily approachable and good.
Worked with Sopra Steria for more than 15 years in various roles as well as with multiple clients. Had profound experience working onsite like Germany, London .
Very Relaxed Place.
No work pressure.

Management is suppportive.

Shift time is great.

No overtime.

Salary is very less.

Compared to other.

Carer growth is really slow
Nice place to work, employee friendly, learning curve is good if you land in a good project, work load is depend on client but its still relaxed, work life balance is maintained.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sopra Steria?
Since I was fresher when I joined, everything was fine for me. Except for promotion it takes too long to get promoted and there is very less Upportunity for promotion.
A good working environment and facilities. Better for women employees. Transport department is a kind of rude and not upto the mark. Whole campus is quite good.
Very good company in the IT industry. Competitive salary and a good benchmark. Associates are ready to work and support as much as possible. Mgmt is equally supporting to employees.
Relaxed and not so competitive work space. Management is not up to mark. Learning opportunity depends on the project you get.
No work from home policy.
Productive and fun ata work, I enjoy working in Sopra Steria. It is one of the best company to give exposure to the people and maintain work life balanace
Good opportunities for learning new things and nice work environment.
Location of company is good.

People will get opportunities for enhancing their skills.
Good place to Work and learn. Team was so collaborative and fun to work with. Allowances for Off duty time. Decent Pay hike every year. Recognition of your work
Pros
Perks
Cons
Food
Good work place to work, lots of learning space, good work life balance.management is good especially when you want to learn something new they encourage.
I Loved working at Sopra Steria, I was satisfied with the company culture and management however the salary structure needs to be enhanced

It is one of the Leading company in IT Industry and has also set up a Landmark in the field of Robotics so, if anybody is interested to build his/her carrier in IT/RPA then Sopra is the Right Place
It is good place to work , company staff is very co-operative and helpfull. The work place is very good and all the festival is celebrated in the company.
Pros
Cons
productive and fun place to work in. Infrastructure is calm and relaxed. Friendly colleagues. place to learn all the new technologies and improvements
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sopra Steria. Our community is ready to answer.