SOFTENGER

SOFTENGER Employee Reviews

India10 reviews
Pros: work life balance it bear 2 months notice period (when contract completed with client) Cons: Insurance policy applicable only self but not applicable spouse and kids. salary will be credited on every month 6th date.
Good company for fresher,for fresher very good platform to improve his technical skill. Good opportunity to fresher to show his skill.Work environment is good.
I m on client site , so i have little idea about softenger work culture but the management which is handling all client location is good and supporting.Daily schedule and week off is is totally depend on clients, First we need to took approval from client and then the approval from softenger. Service desk team of softenger is also good , if you face any issue regarding softenger email, website ,you will get the response on time.
Exposure to work clients,workplace is good, helping nature between team is good learned to how handle work in pressure nice and helping management team
Good company to work with. I learned many things and gave good exposure in the areas of my interest. The staff and colleagues are very co-operative and helpful.
Good company policies and HR policies. Co-operative and professional staff who always supported. Very good learning opertunity. Management is down to earth.
Pros
Best HR policy and professional working culture
Cons
Nothing in particular
I have been working with this company for 11 months. Now time to change as I need to develop my technical knowledge and grow further in life. I learned mainly Data Centre Activities, Operations, Management, Shift Lead Management, Email Ethics etc. Good Team to work with and good working enviornment.
Pros
Team Management
Cons
Salary, Travelleing
Productive and Fun Place to Work Effective Management Sensible Co-workers
Softenger is a great company for freshers to get an entry in to it and to get a plenty of knowledge
Interacting with Delivery Heads and the teams on a day-to day basis.Got to know about Project Management/HR in depth.