Smile Foundation Employee Reviews

Professional Management and Work Culture
RECEPTIONIST-Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 26, 2017
My experience with Smile Foundation has been one of the best in my career. It helps the employee to grow as an individual and team. Work Life balance was perfect. I enjoyed the open and direct level communication with all the employees and i believe that was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Management is too corporatish
Senior Executive - Individual Partnership (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 13, 2017
Since Smile Foundation had started Individual Partnership in Bangalore recently, I joined to gain experience on B2B Marketing.
The work culture was pretty good until there were few changes made to make it look like a corporate.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to talk to corporate people to seek permission for fundraising.
Good company.
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMarch 31, 2017
It is an delhi based NGO.i worked in as a pharmacist and also a patient consultant.i mainly from health care divisonWork culture is good.Giving salary as a industry satandard
An ideal place to pursue new ideas and grow
General Manager, Communications (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 20, 2016
Smile Foundation is one of the best NGOs in India with a professional work culture. Bureaucracy is bare minimum and ambitious youngsters would love to work and grow with it.
It was a nice at SMILE FOUNDATION. Had numerous exposure in the field of accountancy . The staff is very co-operative .
Intern Trainee (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 4, 2016
I have learned about corporate culture especially the professional behaviour. The atmosphere is very friendly and the employees are very co-operative .Apart from work , i have learned how to handle work pressure and balance life at both professional as well personal front. Overall , it was a nice and valuable experience working here.
first stylist NGO
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMay 4, 2016
when we are making an Audit report that day were typical day.
I learned Auditing, talking way, dressing way etc.
the hardest part of the job is to find out valid queries.
most enjoyable part of the job is when I discussed something important with co-workers.
Sr.Financial resource development executive
Sr.FINANCIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  CHENNAI (T.N)July 19, 2012
• Conducting Social awareness and voluntary campaign programme in Schools
• Responsible to raise the resources to under privileged children
• Submitting the weekly reports to Superior