Smile Foundation

Smile Foundation Employee Reviews

India13 reviews
it's a good place for work. but one should be careful while working with them. because they are striated with the rules.
Think before you invest for them.
Its not critical jobs, i worked with partner of smile foundation, its not safe job, not on payroll, not good for career growth, Daily reporting, weekly reporting job
I was in the field of pharmacy. I have been dispensing medicines to under privileged people as a Pharmacist. The working time was 9 am to 4 pm for weekdays.
Pros
Less time
Cons
Medium salary
Work was good and interesting but salary was not up to the mark.Earned about fund raisagenment skillsing and management.The hardest part of the job is travelling.
Good place to work and also professionally managed with good financial integrity. Needs the robust performance review methods for the fair increment process. Need to develop Employee engagement events to keep the employees motivativated and also reduce the attrition rate. Need to protect the available talent with the timely recognition
Pros
Good learning
Cons
Not so employee friendly culture
The co - workers are cooperative and friendly enough to make yourself adjust in the office. Although, there are particular teams which are full of biasness and politics.
Pros
Every festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm
Cons
Taking personal leaves are painful.
My experience with Smile Foundation has been one of the best in my career. It helps the employee to grow as an individual and team. Work Life balance was perfect. I enjoyed the open and direct level communication with all the employees and i believe that was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Since Smile Foundation had started Individual Partnership in Bangalore recently, I joined to gain experience on B2B Marketing.
The work culture was pretty good until there were few changes made to make it look like a corporate.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to talk to corporate people to seek permission for fundraising.
It is an delhi based NGO.i worked in as a pharmacist and also a patient consultant.i mainly from health care divisonWork culture is good.Giving salary as a industry satandard
Smile Foundation is one of the best NGOs in India with a professional work culture. Bureaucracy is bare minimum and ambitious youngsters would love to work and grow with it.
I have learned about corporate culture especially the professional behaviour. The atmosphere is very friendly and the employees are very co-operative .Apart from work , i have learned how to handle work pressure and balance life at both professional as well personal front. Overall , it was a nice and valuable experience working here.
when we are making an Audit report that day were typical day.
I learned Auditing, talking way, dressing way etc.

the hardest part of the job is to find out valid queries.

most enjoyable part of the job is when I discussed something important with co-workers.
• Conducting Social awareness and voluntary campaign programme in Schools
• Responsible to raise the resources to under privileged children

• Submitting the weekly reports to Superior
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smile Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.