SmartData

SmartData Employee Reviews

India6 reviews
Gives a very nice platform to explore new technologies, Learn the different new technologies and implement it. SCL, SPL are also on the floor for fun and enjoying for the employees.
Great work experience I have worked smartdata more than 4 year. Good thing is project totaly depends on you and also client call and manages project at your end. I have wory dehradun branch and good working culture and very good management. Always help and good nature.
smartData believe in continuously raising benchmark of quality services to nurture long term business relationship with our clients, we believe in continuous up-gradation of skill set to stay relevant in future business landscape.
Pros
Great work culture
SmartData is a small but very competitive company. It offers a good salary in the area but no benefits like healthcare, etc. The work life balance is also good.
Working environment is good. and i would like to suggest others as well for joining this company because it will teach you many things.
Pros
Cons
Leadership qualities and management. Learned how to be good at all levels like peer to peer and top down and bottom up.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SmartData?