Skyfi Labs Employee Reviews

Its an institute and not a company
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 11, 2019
1. It's an institute and not a company. The primary business they do is buying electronics components from SP road and selling it for higher price.
2. Employee here are offered salary between 12-20k no matter how experienced you are. Sometimes salary is not paid.
3.the job requires traveling across India with heavy luggages on cheapeast transportation possible,with a very low daily allowance and delivering training to engineering students.
Educational purpose.
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  banglore, IndiaFebruary 23, 2019
It was summer upaid internship which was conducted by skyfii labs. I wasn't employee. Infact it was like a workshop. We learnt many types of basic robots like line follower, obstacle avoider, line follower,etc.
Great place to learn and explore your skills
Digital Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 23, 2016
Typical day at work - hustling through content, social media, email, inbound marketing campaigns

What I learned - I learned online marketing

Management - They encourage do-it-yourself mentality

Coworkers - Always ready to help in new challenges

Hardest part of the job - Long meetings

Most enjoyable part of the job - the fact that your content is reaching thousands of students in need of guidance
Pros
Celebrated achievements
Cons