Skyfi Labs

Skyfi Labs Employee Reviews

India4 reviews
Worked in the organization for 2 yrs. These were best part of my Work life. Once gets to know his own talents in technology development and capabilities.
Pros
good work environment, flexible timings on work.
Cons
Lot of travel involved.
1. It's an institute and not a company. The primary business they do is buying electronics components from SP road and selling it for higher price.
2. Employee here are offered salary between 12-20k no matter how experienced you are. Sometimes salary is not paid.

3.the job requires traveling across India with heavy luggages on cheapeast transportation possible,with a very low daily allowance and delivering training to engineering students.
It was summer upaid internship which was conducted by skyfii labs. I wasn't employee. Infact it was like a workshop. We learnt many types of basic robots like line follower, obstacle avoider, line follower,etc.
Typical day at work - hustling through content, social media, email, inbound marketing campaigns

What I learned - I learned online marketing

Management - They encourage do-it-yourself mentality

Coworkers - Always ready to help in new challenges

Hardest part of the job - Long meetings

Most enjoyable part of the job - the fact that your content is reaching thousands of students in need of guidance
Pros
Celebrated achievements
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skyfi Labs. Our community is ready to answer.
Skyfi Labs Reviews by Location