How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Sitel Employee Reviews

India449 reviews
Lot of pressure at work and breaks on time.They had a good canteen food quality was good work ambience was ok not bad but the management is very bad and pathetic specifically the managers
I am very much happy with the work environment and the management of this company. They have a very good staff members to whom we can easily approach and they are always there to help us.
It is great opportunity for me to working in a sitel group. I am working from home which is also very beneficial for me in this critical time and hopefully I will work here in future also. Great experience with this company and I recommend to others.
Nice organization , cab home pickup and drop. Will take care of the employees to the maximum. Transparent hiring process but future promotion are biased.
Pros
Weekly fun activities
Cons
Target achievable but little stressful
somethings are good and some things are bad.
I was on contractual basis and I cannot provide accurate feedback on the company.

I would say that somethings were below average and somethings were above average.
If you are good at providing solutions and feel like helping your customers this is the best place to start with. The management is really good and helpful .
Sitel is good place to work at. i learned a lot things there. Managers are encouraging and helpful. the office is easily accessible. employees are very friendly.
I worked with this company for number of years, i joined as a customer service professional,during the course of my service i learned lot of things and got the opportunity to showcase my strengths,talent and capability.It gives quality training to the employees. Every day i got to learn new things. Sitel also provides an opportunity to apply for an IJP (Internal Job posting) in whichever field you want to apply.Over all its a very good company and i would defenetly recommend this company to my friends and family members in the future.
I would recommend my friends or relatives to join sitel. Coz its the best place like family work culture which i have experience so far at sitel... My managers and my team leaders were brilliant personality I have ever experience before.. In short i never find my self at work..but more like my family.
It’s really a good place for freshers and also it’s a good place to learn about online sales. For sure you will see the changes in your fluency in your English speaking and also writing.
The work culture is very ethical.
Supportive management people and floor mates.

Fun-working.

No pressure or deadlines.

Always keeps the employee updated and encourage them.
Perfect work culture, there is nothing like sr.or jr.all are work like 1 family.lots of opportunity for career growth.
Perfect stepping stone for beginners. Financial security is there.All work gets appreciation!! Good on incentives!!
good management , hr . good facilities
overall a recommended place to work

good infrastructure , pick up and drop facilities

centralized to and fro hourly bus service .
February 19, 2020
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
Sitel is a good company. salary in my process ( Equifax) is good. however, there are not much employee benefits e.g: insurance, medical. you get a good hike per year. workspace is pretty good.
February 19, 2020
Thank you for sharing your Sitel experience. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review as each comment is reviewed to further improve the associate experience. We'll share this feedback with the correct department.
I glad that I had worked there. The place where I developed more skills of hard working and team player skills. I enjoyed my work.it's healthy competitive environment.
February 24, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your esteemed opinion on us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every employee and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.
Freshers who dont have any idea about the corporate life and the work culture can be guided in the company as they have one of the best trainers available.
February 24, 2020
Great place to work, co-operative associates and higher officials.
Easy going work format, more learning experiences.

Great rewards based on performace, also help is always available when needed related to work.

Seminars on work related topics add more value to knowledge.
February 12, 2020
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values to put employee satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our employees. It is employees like you that make our job wonderful.
Good Company and management atmosphere is nice excellent staff good nature sincere people hard working and friendly employees good company would recommend to other employees
I would like to recommend to all the people who wanna earn money so this is a very nice company in this World no 1 company and stuff. I love people whom I have worked with .
Good work culture.
Good working environment.

Good people.

Good Paymaster.

Average employee centricity.

Average work life balance.

Competition is very high and fair.
February 12, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your valuable opinion on us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every employee and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.
nice, jolly environment, productive, competitive, helpful managers, friendly team members, good incentives. Cab facility needs to improve to make this company a better place to work.
Pros
incentives
Cons
over time