Simplex Infrastructures Limited Employee Reviews

Junior engineer
JE (Junior Engineer) (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 28, 2018
It's a good company, I join this company in last 2012, I work there a junior engineer in maintenance. I left the due to some family issues its a good space for new commerce.
Pros
Cons
8 hrs
Good place to work for a considerable period
Grade III Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 13, 2018
Career growth will be there. Work place culture is good .Management also very supportive. I have learned from this company how to face the bad situations.Proper training on job is there.
Its a work bounded company
Assistant Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 31, 2018
Ist a work bounded company,but its a good company for a fresher civil engineer to learn construction work,management was ok,i have assigned a full take over of two towers of 14 floor appartment,the hardest part of job war managing labours,the most enjoyable part of job was to complete the work with in monthly deadlines
It's good and healthy environment to work here
Civil Engineer (Site Engineer) (Current Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratJanuary 10, 2018
I am working here since 2014 at Reliance industries jamanagar project in oil refinery.for me working culture is good in simplex infrastructures.salary is good in this company.
Pros
Fooding included
Productive and fun experience
senior Commercial Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 9, 2018
Overall it was good experience working together in a warm and cordial relation with colleagues..Hard and honest working was not always recognised by management.
Pros
Cons
Sometimes during project execution
overall not bad
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 8, 2018
company is good but site management is not good actually so many sr. employee in one site and they are not doing anything only make trouble and not work properly.
Well and good
Manager constraction (Current Employee) –  Westbengal,Gujrat,chattishgarh.December 21, 2017
I learned how to control manpower and material wastage,clint dealing , distribute work to my subordinate and respect my superior. The work culture is not bad.
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiDecember 18, 2017
Simplex is a MNC and India's one of the largest contractor company. Working culture is there is good, all the provided facilities are sufficient . I am happy that i'm working here.
Pros
1 hour
Cons
10 hour
Productive and Fun work place
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Rangpo, SikkimDecember 16, 2017
Organisation environment is well cultured.
All the staffs have well behavior and supportive.
Best place to learn work.
A good place for career growth
Productive according to site situation
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  KarnatakaDecember 10, 2017
Computers are not readily available at site and has to be indented for new ones. And still LINUX is being used for ERP and Accounting works. Oracle ERP is one generation back and difficult to work with the intranet bandwidth.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
Long working hours
learned and productive and fun workplace
Quality Engineer and site supervision (Former Employee) –  DelhiNovember 20, 2017
all my senior very helpful everyday i learned new in my filed .good environment company.i am working as a training but i feel i am employ of this company
workplace and working area was very large and with many new documentation for work
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratNovember 12, 2017
working day start with very proper way with proper planning . with many documents which were require for work permission in perticular area. staff of top level to bottom level were very supportive.
Target oriented, courageous
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 6, 2017
Simplex Infrastructures Ltd is a diversified company. I am working with it since Dec, 2010. During this period I have learned a lot. I can see changes in my experience, my work culture, my communication. And all I have got after joining this company. Working ambience is good here. Huge learning opportunities. But everyone needs better opportunity better salary etc and so I.
Application for the position of Civil Site Engineer
Junior Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 1, 2017
My Working Project Review :
I am already Just working Bangalore Metro Rail Construction project in Bangalore.
My working Statics is Scheduled on my work daily so i finished my work correct time
Good
Seniors project engineer (Current Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratOctober 14, 2017
Good working culture.salary not on time delay 2 or 3 month on site.Most of staff selfish they do not believe s our self.No familer culture program on site.
Pros
Self lunch
Cons
Long time
Nice Organization, good supporting staffs, Project in charge & seniors are co-operative. work there for 9 years & face no problem in the organization.
Senior Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Paradeep, Odisha, IndiaSeptember 30, 2017
It's Fun working time.
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratSeptember 29, 2017
I got experience in simplex and with it's staff. Over-all working experience is pretty good. That's fun loving experience. And i have passed good time with company and with my staff and making good friends whose are also with me forever.
Good working environment,better learning opportunity
QA/QC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 25, 2017
Gained lots of knowledge regarding Engineering procurement project.Work execution,assembly,layout etc.
Seniors always guide me there and management was good also.
Pros
fooding accomodation all provided
Cons
sometimes work for extra time
Productive Workplace
Officer ( H.R/Admin) (Former Employee) –  Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, KolkataSeptember 12, 2017
The best organisation I have worked in my career.Tremendous support from the seniors well coordination with subordinates. Perfect work cycle and system to maintain the same. Challenging job schedules at the work sites.
Pros
Free lunch, HOUSE RENT from the site office against voucher, Free Bachelor accommodation alongwith cook and with all relevant utensils and furnitures.
Cons
Transferable jobs
Superiors are very good and cooperative seniors
Civil supervisor (Former Employee) –  IIT Indore projectsSeptember 4, 2017
Seniors are very helpful. I work hard and very senciour of my work. Promotion not getting though I work hard. For this I am not satisfied with the CO.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Twelve hours.