Sima Labs Pvt. Ltd

Sima Labs Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India4 reviews
I learnt a lot and grew as a person. Company was an excellent atmosphere, friendly, cooperative and helpful. There was a lot of consideration faciluties staff.
It was my first company where I came to learn a lot. It groomed me into a professional and nurtured me into a well organised being. Very cooperative and friendly atmosphere. Good policies and timely salary distribution.
Pros
Highly disciplined and organised work environment
Cons
No cab facility, long working hours, no Saturday off
My tasks was to searching tenders , More opportunities available for the company by the means of internet in which the company can actively participate , sending applications on the behalf of the company in the tenders.

Working on the tenders to meet its final deadline. The toughest part of the job was getting work done by others .
Pros
More opportunity for advancement
Cons
Not as much room for promotion
We hardly had relax days at work here. Every day is some new problem and new solutions to them. When Automation of Water Treatment Plant fails. When we started to trace out problem its just a simple contactor relay which was malfunctioning.
Management here is good in SIMA Lab we all work like a team here.

Co workers are al fine. The hardest part of JOB is work load is too much, and interesting part is we got chances to solve new problem day to day and to learn new thing by our own efforts.
Pros
I am good what in what i am doing. Had a special space in office.
Cons
No definate working hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sima Labs Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8