Shriram Life Insurance Company

Shriram Life Insurance Company Employee Reviews

India110 reviews
 Organising promotional campaigns / presentations; focusing on brand establishment; managing sales & marketing functions by fine tuning strategies according to trends prevailing in the domestic market.
 Conducting competitor analysis & competency mapping for keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.

 Projecting the monthly sales, fixing the sales targets for the sales team and corresponding revenue; streamlining existing processes to enhance efficiencies while minimizing operational time/costs.

 Identifying and developing new streams for revenue growth and maintaining relationships with customers to achieve repeat/ referral business.

 Directing efforts towards achieving the sales targets for TARANG Channel business month on month.
I learned how to manage the office well. I learned all the aspects of customer servicing and policy servicing and also learn how to underwrite all proposal forms and document it in a profile record file.
Stressfull job experience, learned marketing strategies, entered sales department. Got knowledge about stock markets, types of financial instruments and SEBI.
There is no benefits for customer,my higher level has caste feeling,, they don't care others very worst,, no job security, even begger also can earn for his expenses, but company what give u the salary even u can't feed for ur self, but company earn big profits from the customers
Individual's career growth , employee welfare and salary factors need more focus to avoid attrition.work atmosphere and timings have to be controlled .
I worked with company as BDM. IT was great experience for me . I want again join this company if I get chance. My seniors was very cool nature .There was friendly culture.
Shriram lifeinsurance

Company limited.,

Not office in

Adoni town

So many compliant and

The other side of things from customers

From vu
Shriram Life Insurance Co. Ltd is the job secure company if you do your minimum responsibility, but products are not so good as the management wants, salary is not attractive. One of the leading life insurance company. Nationalized company work all over India.
Stressful working..I can't handle such stress and pressure .it is the insurance company but I like to work in another field I don't like insurance filed working..
Company is good, but a lot has to done to compete with current corporate world.
Need to implement career orientation for support staff employees

Need Crystal clear communication with employees on company change and process
Fulfilling the Companies need is bit difficult at times.
Management is very friendly and supportable.

Have learned how to handle coworkers, Customers and products & services.

When resolving the customers issue with difficulties was typical day
I have learning much more scenario also learn how can grow to business company envirment so good as shriram finance this is a very largest and biggest field of shri ram group
Pros
Area manager in GCL insurance
Cons
Area manager
There is no exam of advisor in shriramlife I m happy to work with Shriram life insurance company but due to some family matter I left job working culture is good
Good company salary less
But good work culture

Very friendly nature

Management good

Office good

Definitely good to take salary at time

Good atmosphere
worst experince i wont recommend this slic for any one they blackmail you in insurance selling they call your parents and ask them to buy a new insurance
Good working experience place and also good culture for studying sales in insurance its was employee cultured.....................................................
Pros
Cons
Eight to nine hours
Good working environment

Hardwork/ Field work

Stressful

Target is too high

Month end very thrilled

Training program in very nice and valuable
Good Job Culture and excellent support to my reporting manager. I am feel freely and medium level pressure for target achievement with better experience.
Slow paced organization with very small standards for growth for employees. Higher management also does not have ethics to work with market and take comp
people can Give there Feedback and they can share they experience
The company believes in work they will provide you great environment to work and you will enjoy it
Management have no humanity . They are not concern of family problems.If someone die in your family they are least bother about that. They deduct the salary without any reason.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shriram Life Insurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.