Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vijayawada, Andhra PradeshSeptember 8, 2019
Good company and also maintain deciplain to attending customer service and also good department managers in company to support the sales representatives tell every customer is important to our company.
lots of fun during sales
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  visakhapatnam, INDIAMarch 25, 2019
n my typical day of work, I would stock shelves, clean and disinfect, help customers choose gifts and items for themselves. I would also hand out coupons, and give out discount coupons giving the customers. The management was good, I was a seasonal worker. The store was very crowded with people sometimes, and I feel like that is sometimes overwhelming but I can handle it. I do feel like the hardest part of the job was if there was some sort of inconvenience for the customer, and it is hard to fulfill their needs.
Pros
snacks, parties
Cons
unexpected night shifts
Sales (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad,IndiaJanuary 5, 2018
Improved my communication skills by interacting with customers.The hardest part in this job is the customers leaves their trialed things in the fitting room so need to organize them properly.
Friendly workplace
Sales man (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJune 29, 2017
This place is good for fresher.I learned many things from here. 1st thing is Working here has been smart.I learned here how to talk to others.........
Pros
free only tea....
Cons
Very profesional and fun work place
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Shivaji Nagar, MaharashtraJune 22, 2017
The company is very good. And provide a nice atmosphere to work. The salary of the employes was not so good, but they provide a very friendly environment.
Pros
Friendly environment
First Job
Customer Sales (Former Employee) –  mumbaiJanuary 19, 2014
The company is good and a very secure place. It was my first job and I loved the organisation. The management was good and always helped me in whatever i required for my job and career.