Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 18, 2020
Typical day consist of arrangement of stocks and attending customers. Assisting manager in making list of merchandise and also looking after schedule of employees.
Good Company
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabNovember 29, 2019
work environment was good. people were helpful thier. everything was smoothly worked. no worries about anything. senior staff was so responsible about thier work or responsibilities.
Fun at work place
It was grate working with SS have larned al ot and improved in my career The company working style is very nice and the persons working here is is very people orintate
customer care associate
customer care associate (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 20, 2019
1) All traditional days were celebrated their.
2) Different type of products along with their benefits & features.
3) Management was quit good in terms of staff handling.
4) The work place was too friendly with management and staff level.
5) The hardest job was to attend couple of customers in sale period.
6) The most enjoyable part was the dance competition held with lead senior store from Mumbai.
Pros
events were held for customers.
Cons
sale period.
Shoppers Stop
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 10, 2019
Excellent Memory working over their. The job taught me so many lessons that how to survive, stand on my own Foot. It’s be a great to be having experience in the customer support team.
Fine
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Janakpuri, Delhi, DelhiJune 18, 2019
I had worked with shoppers stop l.t.d it was nice place for me.i have 3 years experience in this company.it was nice place to work.i glad to work hair.
Pros
Cons
Some times
Very good work place
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 24, 2019
It's an wonderful opportunity to work in this company and we can learn many things from here and you can grow your life as well and there is good benefits working with this company.
Pros
Cons
Duty timmings
Good work place
CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 28, 2018
Work place is good but have salary issue. I got RS 8000 per month. I did not full fill my economical needs in that salary................................
Cons
11 hours per day
Shopperstop Ltd work experience is excellent it's awesome place
Customer care association (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2018
Shopperstop Ltd is a departmental store
Shopperstop Ltd established in 1991
They started from Mumbai
The first store of shopperstop are located in Mumbai
(Andheri) Shopperstop.
By K Raheja group. .
Pros
Here working environment it's very good just like government job
Cons
Only salary of employees are incorrect . It should be hike as per performance ...
work place with high end brands
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  ahmedabadJune 7, 2018
Shoppers stop is a multi brand store which allowed me to serve and assist customers by making familiar with various brands. shoppers stop was a great experience for me to work during my study.
Alwys feel bttr ..
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Malad, MaharashtraNovember 16, 2017
Nevr thought abt abad Dae cause evry Dae is new challenge...What I learned is learn from evryone follow the rght one..The Management is alwyz good dtz why D staff are also the level class.About culture no treat us like we are from another caste all lives wide happiness & hotness..The hardest part of job is when it gets boring......The most enjoyable part is that when you come to know that being with evryone you have learned & earned itself!!
worst company
customer care associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 9, 2017
Dont have good management in shoppers stop in bandra location specially retail operating manager have no idea how to talk with cca
Department manager was good
Nice work place for retail
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Current Employee) –  Surat, GujaratNovember 9, 2017
My review about company is very good experience when working good atmosphere very good management always redy to help. Good policy for staff. Good timinig for shift
Good
Customer Care Associate & Fashion Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chetput, Tamil NaduOctober 11, 2017
Good work space
No long hours
Best job culture[management]
Less scope for incentives
We will aware about our targets and achive ments
Not too good salary
Pros
Some time
Cons
Never
A Start for a new era
Customer Care Associate (CCA) (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 10, 2017
This is the first company of my new journey to start with shoppers stop ltd. Its the best company to work in retail sector with lots of opportunity to with to grow ahead with new responsibilities.
A company where you can build yor foundation
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 6, 2017
Awsome place....awesome people.....u get a lot of free time.....no pressure....not so good money n perks....but if u are unskilled...u must start with a company like ss
Pros
No pressure
Cons
Less salary
Productive and funplace
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 3, 2017
I learned how to deal with customer as a customer care ,as cashier,as team member. How do do r.T.V or fulback .Management are very helpful to learn these things .Nice workplace culture.
The most amazing place to work.
3.Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Shiliguri, West BengalJune 26, 2017
Always feel regret about resigning this company but due to my personal issue bound to leave this great organizations. The best management team with great and effective leaders. Never face any issue during my whole tenure. only the hardest part of this job was my family life and timing. Lots of growth and learning opportunities. Supportive and friendly Managers and boss. Wages was not so good but due to working culture every employee is happy. The most lovely part was different activities for the employee. I still miss this organizations.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Breaks, off day and Health care was awesome
A Fun And Learning Place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 25, 2017
A place where u need to interact with customers,having ability to make Ur self confident in working with retail industry.But interaction with customers is most important in retail industry.It can be any brand,any store/outlet.A talented person is required to work in retail industry.
Staff And Atmoshphere
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJune 24, 2017
His staff and atmosaffere were very good and back office staff also...she seemed like a family to me....my most enjoyable part of the job shoppers stop party like dancing..fooding and lots of masti