Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Cashier

Start something new
The company was good but manage ment was not good I am not talking about all store I am talking about few store there most off the stuff r not statfi
Pros
Cca
Cons
Cashier
It's simply good experience
It's gud place to work and very compitative,their is lot of learning factors also and they will value employes ideas very relaxed work, little unsatisfied with management
Nice compony
The formate is very good and I have great experience in this company. There is opportunities for your growth and If anyone want to work in retail secret then this is best platform for retail jo seekers.
Good enough
It was nice to work there. I got knowledge to deal with customer and got to know about different people like how to deal with different types of people
productive workplace with some fun with employes
Working in this company was really pleasure for me.It was nice to stay and work with employees. I have learnt more about work and got knowledge and experience of work.
Mind functioning and enjoyment work
I am very happy to work at shoppers stop, and I have learned a lot from retail field and I am very comfortable in dis work also. And de all are very frndly .but felt to come out from retail and learn more from other sector also
Shoppers stop one place i am learning multiple work experience
Shoppers Stop very good place for learning for multiple work task and customer delight and Employment delight activities and work appreciation product knowledge system work
Pros
1 hour lunch time
Cons
9 hours working time
Good HR along with store manager.experience and highly skilled and talented,supporting staff,flexible work timings,excellent HR related activities and growth opportunity.
Pros
Good growth opportunity for everybody
Cons
Na
Good people nice envoirment nice management's
Nice palace .. good empowerment. Nice management.. leaning envoirment. . People and managers are vary help full. Balancing job . Timely salary. .
good company
No Future int his company as they are widely expanded with en no of employees so they are not able to cope up with an particular employee who is really working hard.
Productive and fun
Shopper stop is a best place where staff are treated well but but there is no encourage ment for senior staff who working from 1to 5 years then i there is take for ward step towards future life
Pros
Encourage ment
Cons
Salary in sufficient
intresting place to work
Shoppers stop Ltd. is a one of the famous retail store in India.he was started his jurney from 1991 from mumbai Andheri with 1 store till date it has above 65 big retail stores in india in major cities of india.
shoppers stop is a very nice place to work & learn.
productive and fun work place
i started workin in shoppers stop in ladies ethnic dept as a customer care associate.i was making sales making loyalty card for shoppers stop.then i was transferd to ladies western wear there also i was making sales making loyalty card of shopprs stop.seeing my good performance i was being promoted to cash point as a cashier. i was making bills at the cash point.making loyalty card of shoppers stop.the most enjyoble part was to provide good customer service to the client.the most hardest part of the job when customer doesn't takes loyalty card.
Pros
company picnic once in a year .
Cons
long working hours
cashier
Billing.

Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customer and give change & receipts.

In-depth knowledge of handling returns and exchanges of goods.
Pros
Cons
9 hrs
head cashier
1) After completing graduation first professional company
2) it was great experiences working with company

3) learnt many things
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
every thing is good
y this company is god ,but i my aim gulf job.
management also good.Job Culture is very nice .but i have to middle east job.ssl is a realy good company.
It was the best place to work.
Staff was really friendly and was very helping . Positive point was that my work schedule go very well with my school hours.
very good
shoppers stop is the company which gave me a platform to work in retail in Bangalore is one of the best retail company in India.the typical day at work is at the time of sale period I learnt there how to attend customers,billing.and improved my communication skills,excellent co-ordination with my co-workers.that is one of my best job which I enjoyed and learnt more and more...
Very fun loving place to work
A typical day of my work place is when a customers shut at us with no reason
I have learned from shoppers stop that how to work hard and how to manage the whole team happily,

The management of shoppers stop is very good as compare to all the retails stores.

The hardest part of my job is to make the membership card that is of 300rs charge.

The most enjoyable part of my job was billing.
Pros
Free tea at tea time
Cons
Long duty hours
Learning place
One one time i am working more than 12 hrs. At Shoppersstop one fresher can learn more thing what is happing in retail. How to handle customers any situation? And i must learn how to do RTV,IBT,SAV,EXCHANGE,MEP. My friends are at Shoppersstop were awsome i was missing them a lot. We are working as a family.
My enjoyable part at shoppersstop was cashiering.
Good Managment & work like a team
my first job with Shoppers stop was a great experience , i had learn about how be a standard living by customers
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.