Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana38 reviews
we need to show the fabrics customers demand. the lean process is very significant so that the employee is responsible for a particular slot. the interaction between the employee and customer is very friendly.
Cons
work should be done standing
During selection process they gave us a different pay structure and in offer letter they gave lesser. They only gave priority to the local employees .
Very nice environment.i learnt so many things when I was in shopperstop. Like to receive the stocks.i did it correctly.top level managers are very friendly.
Pros
Culture is very nice
I used to work in Shoppers Stop as CCA
I worked here for 10 Months Exactly

In my 10 months of work I used to get salary of 19,000 because of shuffling in brands by DM

I'm unable to achieve target of that brand

That the reason I gave resign
Pros
Best service
Cons
Bad experience with Staff
It's an wonderful opportunity to work in this company and we can learn many things from here and you can grow your life as well and there is good benefits working with this company.
Pros
Cons
Duty timmings
Good place to work,pays on Time. Very good work culture. Gives encouragement. And support. And can learn about work experience.It was very challenging for me when I joined into this organisation.. Shoppers Stop is very process oriented.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Improved my communication skills by interacting with customers.The hardest part in this job is the customers leaves their trialed things in the fitting room so need to organize them properly.
helped me in gaining more experience staff was very helpful excellent management withalways willing to comply with staff i always enjoy dealing with the customers because thats what make you learn new things because interacting with new people gives you that extra confidence which helps you in achieving targets
Pros
office parties
Cons
low salary
Shoppers Stop as a Company has grown leaps and bounds in it more than 25 years of existence in India. SS lives, breathes and sleeps with the SOP, which is the backbone of its success.

Employees working with such organisation gain the potential to adapt to any kind of situation and environment.

The working culture and the learning, the company provides is amazing.
Pros
Great working culture, great salary benefits
no life/work balance, long hours of work, managment wil not support or appreciate your hard work, have to forget social life while working for any retail company and the same case with shoppers stop as well,
Cons
company has very good work culture, so nobody is quite job in very short term.it make very competitive work culture between the employee. but then after you dont think to quite your job.
Pros
rewards on time
Cons
This is my first organization so I am unsure if every organization works with such a monarch type of management. Not even a single day there was when I said that I was happy with the job but was happy for the people who took the leap ahead and left the organization for good. The standard operations procedures followed seem to be dated back to 18th century and they never seem to be likable as well when its concerned with the target consumers. The work pressure is divided in an uneven way. The work culture is poor. There are many who are unhappy with the organisation and leave the organization resulting in employee turnover which I suppose surpasses Infosys. But the top management couldn't care less. There is no point in being loyal to the company. The work strain is very much and the salary structure is very deceptive. In the end one ends up getting really low, enough to live and eat but nothing more. One is sometimes required to work more hours than designated work hours though there is no extra pay for extra time. The probation period is six months and though I have completed 10 months I haven't got any confirmation letter. Well the organization had no HR for two months though being the biggest in Hyderabad among other shopper stops.
Overall the organization is very unfair and I wouldn't recommend people to join this organization.
I had a very good experience working for that company I enjoyed a lot working with my team as a family and satisfying customers towards their needs. Won best employee of the month few times.
Pros
free launches
Cons
1) Greeting customers who enter the Store.
2) Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.

3) Served multiple customers, discovered their needs, and made recommendations to generate sales.

4) Responsible dealing with customer complaints.

5) Merchandised, restocked and maintained sales floor

6) Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.

7) Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.

8) Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
1) Proactively acknowledged, greeted and assisted customers in the store.
2) Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.

3) Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
It was very challenging working in that group. same time i never used to step back for any work. It was fun working with back office team has well have on floor staff. My job was challenging i used to love that.
Billing.

Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customer and give change & receipts.

In-depth knowledge of handling returns and exchanges of goods.
Pros
Cons
9 hrs
Happy to work and Im very happy part of the Shoppers stop ltd and I learn lot in this organisation I develop my self professionally and personally.
Its one the top company in Indian retail.
Cons
I want to job gulf because I know speaking arabic language with fluent and I want to start my carrier with good company.and I worked rotional shift 24/7 I enjoyed night shifts because of international flights.
Pros
nothing
Cons
i done many times double shift and i enjoyed very well
we can learn knowledge and the environment where we can work and fun will be there and we can develop skills of yourself. this is the place where all will be working together as a team and the management is very friendly.
1) After completing graduation first professional company
2) it was great experiences working with company

3) learnt many things
Pros
Na
Cons
Na