Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Good experience gained in this organization
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhNovember 20, 2019
I got good learning experience in Shoppers stop. Its good organization to working. All the team members are working as team for smooth operations. I strongly recommend to work in the organization like Shoppers stop.
Shopper stop is very good platform for work full time with your co-caricature activity
Custimer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhJanuary 21, 2019
Shoppers Stop Ltd has a enough good working calture. Expect its sale time. I learned about how to deal customer acording to there moods. Management is fine.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Launch brake
Excellent work environment
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhNovember 9, 2017
Shoppers stop offers one of the most professional work environments one can ask for. I enjoyed every bit of my job here and had to leave as I was relocating.
Performed General Office Duties and Administrative Tasks, Handling Customers
CCA (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhMarch 25, 2016
Stock Receiving, Control Inventories, Sometimes working independently as well as in team. The hardest part of the job is impress customer and working time. the management of our company are more cooperative with employees or our customers
the most enjoyable moments of the job is extra curricular activities in our company.
Cons
12-13 Hrs
shopper stop is no.1 in retail industries and it has good working enviroment. but salary is low.
banking , sales ,retail, marketing,operation (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh,October 28, 2014
there is little presser in sales period on cca. othervise good working enviroment.
productive and fun place
retail (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHJuly 9, 2014
work with the shopper stop and know the world of retail management are good and help to learn all the step of work and give guideline how to learn ti and do it
Pros
free lunch
Cons
average time