Shaw Academy

Shaw Academy Employee Reviews

India11 reviews
I have worked with Shaw Academy for more than a year it was a great Experience.
You can learn new things from different teams.

Friendly and Supportive Environment
Pros
It has been a great working experience and a perfect place to work and learn new things, Good Appraisal, would recommend it to everyone
Cons
I don't see any cons in my 1 year
Shaw Academy gives us plethora of opportunities to learn leadership skills. It gives one great opportunity to interact directly with the business and have open culture of getting involved in one's area of interest.
Overall good experience working at Shaw Academy, good management, but some time we need to extend our working hours once in a blue moon.

Good salary, good work life balance. Good leave system. Overall good experience
Wonderful company
Awesome colleagues , Manager

work life balance is just perfect

Company gives so many facilities in campus and outside campus

The company is actually a great place to work with. No doubt about it
I have been working at Shaw Academy full-time for more than 4.3 years. A very inclusive and respectful work culture. People are warm but still mind their own business. Company policies are very clear about how people behave. It is very apparent in even everyday interactions. They also clearly hire only the best. People work hard but still have lives outside. Need to develop a Work From Home policy, Fun activities/sports.

You're in the right place if you're hard working with the right attitude and skills.
Nice work culture,people are collaborative . Different technologies to work on. Management mainly focus on business rather than technical things.overall a good product based company
Nice, good place to work, but no job security. Work culture is also good but too stress. Need to complete your assigned work and then leave office.
They have defined time to login but log out only once you meet your target.
Please join only if you ran out of all other options. No consistency in thoughts, words, action of founders, recruiting team, etc. No future. There is no quality check in the courses they offered and faculties are taken just based on their convenience: Irish nationals who are willing to slave it out.
Official response from Shaw Academy
July 2, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to reiew us, but I find your review has a number serious inaccuracies.

Our staff are valued and our employees are hard working (particularly the recruiting team). They commit every day to achieving our goal.

When your goal is bringing accessible and affordable education to the globe, we are happy to put in a few extra hours

Good luck in your career
Growth in terms of handling global markets, slow advancement upwards inspite of hardwork, good incentive structure in the beginning but later on not provided inspite of achieving targets.
Pros
Work-life balance, exposure to global clients
Cons
Commissions not given inspite of achieving targets
Official response from Shaw Academy
July 2, 2018
Thank you for the review.

We have paid all due commissions. I urge you to contact us to make sure that nothing was missed. If it is due it will be paid
Good place to work. You work with some really sound people. The management is excellent and they really support employees to perform in their roles. The targets are high and which will push you to do good.
Shaw academy is hiring at peak and its an start up company in blore. Beware of its concepts by HR. they say we will pay you uncapped salary but trust me they only cheat by not paying you the variable pay. Not at all employee friendly company they release you without even giving you the reason why are you been terminated. Don't spoil your career by joining such a company. Managers play lot of politics and terminate you immediately without even discussion. They consider employee as slaves, and you have to only work and work.

Bad environment, No good culture, no proper management, worst place to work, no flexibility, no good compensation. If you come to office you have to only work can't even discuss and you have no right to speak up.
Pros
Bad company to join, No good points of this company, bad management
Cons
Not at all employee friendly, they treat like slaves