Shadowfax Technologies Pvt Ltd

False statements

Fake company

Fake statements

Fake promises

No salary transfer on time

No complete salary transfer
Bad
Bad
I think there is a lots jobs better then this, so please a new and comfortable workplace. All the seniors just full of laziness and they never worried about executives.
My experience at this company was very good, and got to work with some great people." There are good opportunities to advance your a career. ... The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
Shadowfax increased my expertise successfully,performance evaluations, compensation structures, and benefits administration while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures. Through my career in Shadowfax, I got adequate support in terms of my work responsibility. I managed talent selection practices, process improvements, and employee relations while ensuring alignment with, and achievement of organizational goals and objective.Shadowfax needs to look after the employee packages so that they can achieve their goals at ease.
good management is about being prepared to be wrong; Innovative business should be accepting of failure; Making the workplace comfortable. rotational shift in a week.
It was a great experience working with shadowfax i learned a lot from my seniors i gain a lot of experience in logistic first mile and last mile operation,
Waste to join this company. BEACUASE salary is less and stop the salary for somebody tell something about you..
They stop my salary 20000rs .. management are still not resolve my problem
No Negative Aspects , Great Management, Great Technology and Friendly environment, Great Home service provider to all brands and great training team management
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Very energetic and fun place to work with.

management is good and approachable, challenges are there in work and that overcomes with team work.

Just the Job Security is not there.
Pros
Free Lunc
Cons
Job Security
Excellent Co-workers
Lots of Learning

Fun Place to work

Management Open for new Ideas & Thoughts

Freedom of Opinion

Livly office
Pros
Learning
Cons
Long Hours