SDL Employee Reviews

India6 reviews
SDL is a good organization to start the career. As the manangement and team share a bond which is more helpful to work openly with a open mind and feel free to reach to them anytime in any kind of trouble.
Good work/life balance and good compensation
Very positive working environment

SDL plc is a multinational software and professional services company headquartered in Maidenhead, UK. SDL specializes in; digital marketing software and services, structured content management and language translation software and services (including interpretation services). SDL are listed on the London Stock Exchange. SDL is an abbreviation for "Software and Documentation Localization".
Loved the time I worked for SDL.
All my colleagues were best people from different fields to work with.

Managers were super supportive while I was working and also when I requested to the relieved due to family commitment.
I aspire for a professional career in leading corporate with committed and dedicated people who will provide me
growth opportunities and give me a chance to constantly add value to the organization.
My day at work starts with checking the mails and projects that we received for the day and allocating jobs to the team members accordingly. I have enhanced my people management skills and leart a We Know approach. I most intersting part of my job was to get the client to concesus on quality. Getting resources and delivering jobs on time with a very tight schedule could get chalenging sometimes.
Pros
Free breakfast and fruit plate
Cons
no flexibility on shift hours
1. good relations with subordinate and sub subordinates.
2. understandable workplace.

3. helpful environment.
Pros
nothing
Cons