Schlumberger
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Schlumberger Employee Reviews

India146 reviews
5 stars.Good work Life balance.Learn new things everyday.nice work environment.Promotions options are transaparent.easy to climb the corporate ladder..
Good work culture flexibility in terms of work but lot of sustaining and maintenance related work. Little growth options as far as technical communication team is concerned
Nice work culture, good team work
More responsibility Prove ur skills, time bound for work , Good Communication skills. Work hard & it will pay you. Plan your work in advance.
Company was treated employee as a family member and give full support.
Giving us more ways to career improvement.

Appreciate the employee.

Giving good support if you done something wrong. Teach us how we can avoid those mistakes.

Never give employee under pressure working.
I am very much happy with my current company. The working environment is very nice all employees are very supportive. Safety part is very strong in Schlumberger. There is Quest update system. Everyone has to do at least 54 quest in a year to be survive in the company. It is a good system to keep employees updated at every moment.
It is very good company to work. It has diversified exposure to employees at different segments. work culture is very good and conducive environment. One can learn more during cross functional duties.
No plan of succession and training. Managers are only concerned about their job and not worrying about development of their subordinates.
The culture of SLB has been lost.
Back breaking work. Only the name remains. Culture for IT employees is worse than actual IT companies. There is no hike. Promotion is a dream as they follow some old oilfield based process which is not applicable for IT. They are adamant not to change it. Compensation is bad. There is literally no work life balance for IT employees. Senior managers go home and relax. Guys like us just keep churning. Management doesn't care about employees. They don't provide transportation. Force people to work on shifts as they want to support US from India. Don't even provide reimbursements for 2nd shift and night shift employees forcing them to risk their lives and travel on bikes and cars late at night. They advertise "Schlumberger safe" ..only till they don't have to pay for that safety. Have resigned already. Bidding adieu to this.. company.
Pros
Nothing. I don't care for the lunch
Cons
Everything else
Funk Work place

Better management

Supportive and productive environment

Supportive team members, colleagues and senior consultant

Easily approachable in case of any technical issue.
I have joined the company immediately after my Post graduation for a low salary in India. Bosses were good and I learnt a lot working for Schlumberger Asia Services Ltd., I worked as a Secretary with multiple office functions. The salary paid was low when compared to the work I did.
Competitive, professional and a very challenging work environment which although drives you to deliver the best in you but at times is stressful enough that it impairs the work life balance.
It is a great place to work.The seniors are really helpful. There is no in-out time or monitoring of any kind at schlumberger. The workplace culture is great with good employees around you. I got to work on a live project inspite of being an intern.
Good company to work
Good facilities

People also helpful

I am doing project for this company from Capgemini

Overall it was nice experience to work with Schlumberger.
Very ethical place to work..good teams..market based salary hikes, strong machine learning department.. very good salary for an internship..the office in india had a good mix of the indian and european culture
Schlumberger have a good work environment. i have traveled lot of places in the world through slb for work and training. it spends a lot of money on training the people.
I worked at Schlumberger India and it had good work-life balance. Everyone was very helpful and understanding throughout the whole journey. I worked on applications related to Supply Chain Management Domain under PICT. All the applications I worked on were legacy applications which were to be moved to SAP soon.
Always learning, challenging environment. Good benefits and salary structure is good. Still growing in numbers in India and highly recommended to join.
Pros
Free food
Cons
expectations are higher
It's my first company very good experience as learning too much good support team I will almost of 4 years old. Good management I will enjoy all festival on location
In past 12 years working with Schlumberger has given a strong sense of work ethics and integrity.
The entire work time with SLB has been a great strength and gives us a sense of pride since each employee is given their share of autonomous decision making. This helps to professionally evolve as a person , manager and a great co-worker.

Lesser being said i always take pride in talking about the experiences I've had at work with people, processes and organisation. Its a Enriching experience to work with such a company.
You will love the job if you like to travel and explore places. Will get to meet people from varied background from all over the world. Long work hours but you will be compensated with 2-3 weeks off at a stretch when you can rewind yourself with your family.
Company provides definitive career path to each employee and supports the same through training.
Great place to learn and look into alternative career interests.

Culture is focused on work and there is hardly any time for leisure.

Medical benefits are great. However, there is no backup on our time off.
Pros
Free Lunch; training progreammes
Cons
Job Stability; long hours; always on the road
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schlumberger. Our community is ready to answer.
2,760