Schindler Elevator Corporation Employee Reviews

Working with New installation dept
Senior Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 5, 2018
Schindler has good product, good teams and good company culture. Working for Schindler is a great opportunity to learn, to grow personally and professionally.
It's employee first choice.
Safety and health are main pillers for growing
Pros
Weekly offs
Experience
Account Executive - Service Sales (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GJDecember 6, 2012
I started my career with Kinetic Elevators Limited, a Indian based company having average customer base. I learnt a lot about the selling attitude and managing the relations.

Complete freedom to work and awesome atmosphere with supportive attitude of seniors and other department is really well. I like the customers as I am always interested in making friends.
safest work place for employee
Team Leader Existing Installations. (Current Employee) –  Pune,August 27, 2012
Day to day activies r well planed.very learnful place for changing as well as demanding market requirments.
Manegement is very strong.
Co-workes were very co-oprative.
working high end gear less & high speed elevators is a great experiance which I am still enjoying.
Only one thing is that I am instreted to work in new installation & want to transfer in new installation dept.which I am not getting from last 2 years. Because I am performing extraordinary in Exisiting Installation Dept.