SBICAP Securities

SBICAP Securities Employee Reviews

India75 reviews
It was a very good experience working with SBI CAP SECURITIES. Banking staff at the work were very helpful.Working with the company fir two years is great achievement to me.
Good and very good job in sbicap Securities and good condition and the other third party work is still on the market for banking services crax selling
Working here does not feel that you are are working like MNCs.But Its Ok to work. Salary is less according to work. There is Some State Bank Culture. So New things Implementation is Slow.
Good work environment good experience provided over here. Good staff and opportunity over her good to start your career.
Recommended to work here for good experience and further growth
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Increments low
Very good company to work good management and very good salary discipline ..Emps benefits also good ..Company is trying to be online by their new initiatives .
Good experience in that company and feeling good employees and colleges are cooperative , in a word good working ambiance. management is very good and look after their employee and statutory facility and benefits are there...................
I got lot of things to learn from here and market situation how to face the clients. Company is too good if you are proving your targets. You can earn lot here as well as you get respect.
Management is not supportive. They can't understand the problem of a grassroot level employee. They need only business n business. Like- Apna kaam banta, bharme jaye janta.
Good working environment in the company but the management actually changes the target very frequently and growth as per their targets are not good. Chances of growing and learning new things in the company is not there. Overall experience is good
There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SBICAP Securities?
My experience in this company was bad due to my manager. He never let me take ownership of work and he was extremely short tempered. My learning got hampered.
Learning prospective is very good company. No work pressure of target ND goals .no work stretch in the company.all is good and environment is good. That is nothing much more
Great brand to work...I enjoyed to work with SBI cap. Expirence is nice. Learn lot in the company
I always happy to work with team exllent to work with them. I handled team of five and leading the branch
I have been working in Sbicap Securities Ltd for last 5 years and it is great experience is this esteemed organisation. I have learn from my senior how can investement in share market and getting good returns. In this Company the segmentation is totally different from all sectors ,reason is that we only not focus those who are bigger investor but also focus small investor also.We take feedback from Customer also whether he is satisfy of this product or not .Our Company motive is first satisfaction of customers.
Is good company for challenges and carrier .
Very good management system .

There mangers are good for guidance.

mangers are protective good company.
Workplace culture , Management and facilities provided in branch and offices are good . Senior person are providing support ,Subsidised food items in canteen area .
Very Good organization . I started my career and grewed up here only. Supportive higher officialls. Good incentive structure.More options for learning new things.
Worked under very pressurizing situation , no timings need to work even 12 hrs in day. will suggest not to work under such firm...........................................................
Cons
Nice culture but very high target nice management and all services tl and hr salary banafit is good life is good all team and all sbi fungtion there ar good all the prooduct
Pros
Nice
Cons
Ok
Very good response from customers and there is no credit team , login ,sanction and disbursement also in same branch,
Each and every month walk-in customer lead can get

Very good response and support from branch,
Pros
Canteen is there
Cons
When branch closed we can move
Only bonds, no other products.. They advertised as a wealth management role, but no other product, they simply push me for bonds. I was not interested.. so i left...