SBI Employee Reviews

It was just internship. I worked 2 months. My mentor gave me task other than my project title.I was made to sell ATM swap machine at local market and to make report on it and review it
It was good experience working in sbi.Working in different locations and different assignment gives a lot of insights into various facets of banking and related activities
good we can join there and salary paid to be good .v good work place ,good emplyees and fun will be there always .good,good, good,good , can join on it s a good
work with sbi into my village,provide good environment to customer and warm communication with customer for all services.good contact with customer for future services.
a very good and friendly environment with excessive technological implements that will provide you with friendly customer service and advisory to serve them respectfully.
SBI Card Is Very Good Company For A Job,But In This Company We Have No Job Security.SBICards Provides Us All Facility Like:-Free Lunch,Proper Seating Arrangment In Bank But SBI Card Customer Care Service Is Worst.
It is a challenging and rewarding career in SBI.There is lot of space for learning and improving the career. Transparent promotion policy is followed by the bank.I could learn the credit appraisal skill in agricultural advances and SME Advances.
All the experience should be consider a good working for company and doing a good work for company and got all good memories and life achievement for a bright future and growing with attached in company also
Fruitful work experience and learning habits developed through interactions with colleagues and superiors. A competitive culture is naturally ingrained through fusion of ideas and results percolated on a broad canvass as banking per se is multi dimensional.
Excellent working culture effective management customer oriented programming excellent training culture quite dynamic planning results oriented customer service
Direct marketing is about making direct contact with existing and potential customers to promote products or services.I got to learn how to generate a response from targeted customers. Direct marketing works because it puts your message in front of people. However, unsolicited letters, phone calls, faxes, emails and texts must only be sent to people and businesses that have given permission to be contacted.
Insurance field has controlled over the vehicle accident in India which controlled over the government traffic control also and public must be money pay to state bank of India for received insurance
My bread and butter for my entire life. Varied work experience. I had the opportunity to work on different jobs while in the organisation. I have worked in HR Exports Gen Bkg. & Credit deptts.
My experience in sbi is good. but target and pressure is very heigh. My post in sbi BRE for credit card. Salary package and incentive plan is Very good .
Good learning and experience. Staff is co operative. Provided required training. i am very happy with my work in sbi because it is a good challenging job with good support.
Loyalty, honesty pays. Be faithful to your work. Growth of your bread earning engine must be your motto. At times you may be compelled to work 16 hours a day, in exigencies. Never mind, it's for good. Maintain good relations with everyone, there is life outside your work area also.
The worst management and culture you can imagine is prevalent in SBI with stereotypes and orthodox thinking at its worst. The policies and management are all there to play with you and the perks they show in advertisement is something you'll have to go through an ocean to get them sanctioned in the first place. I wish i could help u more but if there is nothing except this, then and only then join.
Sbi is a best bank and also I have worked there so I choose banking so banking is the best job for me as well as my family also liked my job banking Thank you
Nice to work at SBI, leading organisation in Banking.Lot of specialisations. Freedom to choose the job as per our interest. Good work culture. Helpful colleagues. Work satisfaction.
Didn't get any help with data because there was data work required there and seniors used to do lots of partiallity and our work is not appreciated there. And I personally feel zero scope in this company .
Its good work. We can learn many thinks over working the job the management was good and the work place culture was also good..the hardest place of the job is to more time