Savvysoft Technologies

Savvysoft Technologies Employee Reviews in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

World culture is good
Overall experience in savvy soft is good I learner some new things , I improve my skills , how to deal with the recruiter what to talk what not to talk and bit more I improve my comm-skills
It's good to work for night shift workers. Company provides dinner and other snacks with tea and coffee at intervals and company works on a target basis.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Night shift
Not a place to explore opportunities.
As long as you are doing what the management wants they are fine and the moment you ask or say something they will find your faults in everything. Impose lot of things without thinking twice and make people work as donkeys sometimes. Even on weekends.
US IT RECRUITER(Technical Recruiter)
Responsible for recruiting, identifying, negotiating, interviewing candidates for open positions company-wide.
Sourced candidates via internal database, referrals, Internet (i.e. Monster, Dice, Career builder, Daxtra etc.) and industry contacts to ensure a quick turnaround on all open positions.

Responsible for developing relationships with external partners for contracting and other staffing needs.

Co-ordinate with Account managers and Account coordinators concerning new positions, clarification on new requirements, feedback on candidates, setting up interviews and acceptance offers from candidates.

Develop and maintain relationships with candidates and existing employees for referrals and future placement.

Good knowledge in US Work Authorization and Employment Definitions (H1B, TN, Permanent Resident, Citizen). A proven Track Record of identification and placements and well versed in contract negotiations including Corp to Corp, and W-2.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Long Hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savvysoft Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2