Sava Senior Care Employee Reviews

Horrible, Roach Infested Place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVOctober 19, 2019
Staff is unprofessional, place is old and dirty. Place needs a major makeover because is smells bad. Food is horrible, patients are former homeless people.
Love the family feel at Boulder
ADON (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COOctober 19, 2019
I am so blessed to be part of the Boulder team. There is an atmosphere of friendship and comradery here among staff and residents. People comment on feeling like part of the family and welcomed from the moment they arrive.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, team work to provide quality care
Cons
Trying to find enough staff
They arr not a good place to work for
Brian center weaverville cna (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCOctober 18, 2019
They are not a good place to work for. They have there own clicks and if you ain't part of that then you get treated really badly. They make you work with so many ppl that you go home every day feeling like a failure because you can not get everything done in one day. And they know this and still do it to there employees and the upper staff never helps
Dont work here
Resident Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVOctober 16, 2019
I've worked here a good bit..it is not the place to be long term. The door is just constantly revolving with staff due to poor management and hostile work environments create by bogus rules and power tripping supervisors.
Pros
Pay is decent for area
Great place to work...
Director of Care Transitions (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDOctober 11, 2019
A company that supports and encourages you to succeed. Cutting edge technology and support of your career goals. Strong leadership team and upline support.
Pros
Training and opportunity
Cons
None for this type of business
Stressful
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hertford, NCOctober 8, 2019
I would not recommend working at this facility. I worked there for almost a year and couldn’t take the stress and the drama any longer. Plus the workers didn’t know how to treat the residents.
This a corporate run company.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Bel Air, MDOctober 6, 2019
This is a corporate run company. Corporate focused company. Long term care facility that provides skilled services. Rehabilitation services provided to the patients.
Not a good place to be
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brush, COOctober 4, 2019
Not a good place to be if you are looking for a non stressful job. Needs so much improvement to be an actual decently ran company. Does not pay well and is definitely not worth my time or yours
Excellent place to work
District Director of Clinical Services (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2019
The company strives to provide excellent care and maintain the regulatory requirements in the industry. The workplace environment provides for anatomy and sharing of ideas. Even though it is large company it provides lots of support to it employees
Horrible Place
RCS (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXSeptember 30, 2019
Please don't come to work at this place unless you're prepared to have 18-22 residents per day. It is impossible to care for all the residents assigned to you daily. And the managers could care less. The only time the administrator is out of her office is for morning meetings and to investigate an issue. That's It. I asked for wipes for the 18 residents on my hall because there wasn't any and I was given 1 pack of wipes for the entire hall. Sad. They have residents on an restorative plan but no one is being seen but they are being fraudulent by saying they have. Meals service is horrible. They don't serve the residents the proper diets. The cleanliness is so bad. It is so nasty throughout the building. If your ever in the area just ride to the back of the building and you will see how nasty the outside is.
Do Not work for this place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Green Hills, TNSeptember 30, 2019
The Management is awful. Corporate Employees come in to sit in the conference room all day talking about bringing their family/ spouses along for the company to pay for their stay and their food and drinks. They do not care about employees or patients. They belittle and degrade everyone. Corporate Employees only come in to falsify state documents.
Pros
You can pay your bills
Cons
Out dated facilities. Under staffed. Poor managers
Productive work environment
LVN Charge Nurse/Treatment Nurse (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXSeptember 30, 2019
The staff at this facility are great! They love the patients and at the end of the day, the residents are our main priority. If you go in to the facility and do your assigned duties, there is nothing to worry about.
Stay Away from this facility
therapist (Former Employee) –  HendersonSeptember 30, 2019
Upper management and DOR/ADOR unethical. They treat the same Part B patients over and over. Demand that all evaluating therapists pick up the same patients on therapy every 3 months. They make therapists evaluate the same patients over and over every 3 months. The managers like to make up there own policies. They don't care about patients only billing Medicare. Under service Medicaid because they don't pay well. This facility is mostly psych. The dirtiest facility I have ever been in. Bad Bad NSG. Highest turnover in therapist I have ever seen.
Pros
cant think of any
Cons
Fraud
Administrator In Training
Administrator in Training (AIT) (Current Employee) –  Athens, TXSeptember 26, 2019
My facility staff was awesome. I’ve gained a lot of knowledge being there and being hands on. I stepped in as the administrator while my preceptor was on vacation. During his absence I learned so much. Everyone is very knowledgeable and willing to lend a helping hand. After I pass my test if they have a building with an opening I will accept the position if offered. If you ever work for long term care Sava is definitely the best with employee culture!
Aweful company, broken time clock, no paycheck on paydays
Nursing Staff (Former Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 26, 2019
RUN FROM THIS COMPANY! AWEFUL...You will have to track down your paycheck every two weeks, time clocks never functioning properly, poor management, and you will be worked to death! You will never get out on time and will be mandated due to staff shortage. Disgraceful and shameful how the employees are treated. Do yourself a favor and avoid at all costs!!!RUN FOREST RUN!!! Management is lazy and unethical... They hide in their offices and forge documentation and records so they can pass the State surveys. This is a VERY DANGEROUS place to work and your nursing license is constantly on the line of losing. NIGHTMARE COMPANY!
Pros
Poor management, poor advancement opportunities, stressful work environment/ expectations.
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Weslaco, TXSeptember 24, 2019
Bottom line is this company is more interested in making money than the true needs of patients. Working holidays is mandatory and conflicts with most people’s personal life.
Terrible work place.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MISeptember 23, 2019
Management in there offices all day. All of management are friend and have never work anywhere else so it’s like the mean girls all day. No proper working equipment, you have to bring your on supplies. They cover over a lot of stuff. People are not held responsible for not doing there work, they just push it off on the next shift.
Worst job of my life!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durango, COSeptember 20, 2019
Upon starting the job, I watched as 3 CNAs and an RN were bullied to the point of quitting within a week (they were only there for a few weeks). Then it was my turn! I was bullied and harassed by CNAs and when I brought it up to management, I was told to ignore it. I later found out that the long-time CNAs and the management were close friends. The long-timers were the ones doing the bullying!! I was told that it was my fault and it would be handled but it never was.
Pros
The pay
Cons
The bullying and harassement, Residents are manhandled, ignored, And you are expected to take it when beaten by residents.
Needed Elder Care for the disadvantaged
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCSeptember 17, 2019
This service is needed for so many elderly people who come for either short or long term stay. However, the care has been mediocre and not very sufficient in the past related to staff negligence.
Pros
Renovated building
Cons
Quality of care
Management stayed in conference room all day. No Leaders in this group, only poor management who frequently let staff know what wasn’t being done.
Clinical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCSeptember 15, 2019
Never any supplies, such as treatment supplies, house stock always running out, management would go out to lunch for hours and come back smelling of strong alcohol., yelling at staff. Absolutely no Leadership Skills!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sava Senior Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5