Sanskriti School

Sanskriti School Employee Reviews

India6 reviews
I enjoy working with special kids and interacting with parents
Hardest part is to make the parents understand the limitations of the special kids and how to work around it
The place is or at least was the most upcoming schools in Delhi. It has risen beautifully and created a name for itself. Working there taught me loads.
Very good for beginners, school is good with all the facilities. Timings 8:20 to 4:15pm.
Principal and management and other staff are very cooperative. I can recommend others.
It was a very nice experience to work at Sanskriti School. However, transport facility is a big problem especially for admin staff people. For teaching staff no problem.
The workplace is a great place to learn and understand the nuances of work culture. I have had experience with different companies and in schools as well.

I have learnt to understand the management and coordination. Dealing with all sort of people and their nature.
Pros
Place to learn how to deal with all kinds of people and kids
Cons
long hours, not worth the salary paid and unnecessary childish politics
I had a beautiful experience working with Sanskriti. It has a systematic environment and a well cultured professional ethics is followed. From celebrities from diff fields coming to give motivational talk, participating in organising various events at school, learning the professional ethics, building a confident self , Sanskriti provided me all.