Sanofi

Sanofi Employee Reviews

Found 186 reviews matching the search See all 3,945 reviews
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Patna, BiharJanuary 26, 2020
all research brands are outstanding, very good atmosfare for working i always miss this work and field culture ....................................................
Excellent work culture and values.
Prepare AMC / Calibration planner (Current Employee) –  Ankleshwar, GujaratJanuary 15, 2020
Teamwork, respect, courage and Data integrity. Quality and safety must at all times every where. Patient safety taken care every where while working...
Good Place to work
In the there is much to learn and many opportunities one can en-cash if willing to do so.
Management was good.
Workplace culture is very promising.
Most enjoyable part is employee oriented.
Very Good
Regional Manager - Sales (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 13, 2020
Very Good.It is my privilege to work with this company, I had lot of learning. I got to learn a lot. Looking forward to learn more.Lot of opportunities with this company to learn.
Good
a)Work as scientific sales executive (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 9, 2020
Very good experience with Sanofi. Company has a huge values , respect their employee point of view. Job in Sanofi is very much secure. Well paid organisation.
Sanofi provides goodwork culture with work life balance.
Country Category Buyer- Pharma Raw materials (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 1, 2020
Good workplace culture, Innovative company with sustainable performance and Employee oriented company. Company is having good practice in all functions which leads to good stakeholders.
Good to learn
As an apprentice (Former Employee) –  AnkeleswarDecember 30, 2019
Production is best there as either tablet or other things target is also depend on the financial reputation that's why I m learn to take risk and complete the consignment at given time and good quality.
Positive sales with Enjoy Sunday Outing
Sr.Channel Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshDecember 14, 2019
Always enjoying working with sanofi culture searn more incentive for our family.some time bad but manage mindset with positive attitude to solve the problem.Company is always support in all manner.
Pros
Good future, Good work culture
Cons
Negative sales, Less incentive
Comfortable and positive
Regional Dietitian in Diabetes sector (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 9, 2019
I worked in a diabetic sector. I used to call patients and make diet plans. I also used to provide talks and conducted events for diabetic patients. I also did other activities apart from Diet. I was handling Maharashtra region.
Compression operator.
Goa,india (Former Employee) –  GoaDecember 1, 2019
I am really excited for did job in there. I want one permanent work in there so I can easily proof my self. There fooding was excellently best.. Salary was also given good..
Nice Place to work
Wellness executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 29, 2019
Its a nice place to work. Job security. good employee benefit. only the problem is few bureaucrat employee. they used discriminate in religion basis. Ok
Life in Sanofi
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Vijayawada, Andhra PradeshNovember 16, 2019
It's exciting to work with it initially but the salary they provide is not enough to live. And there is no work life harmony which is very important for every one.
Productive , Friendly and Fun work Place, Table Tennis Table and Carr um ( Indoor Games )
Plant Engineer (Former Employee) –  Electrical Work shop and Air Conditioning PlantOctober 20, 2019
Productive, Friendly and Fun work Place, Table Tennis Table and Carr um ( Indoor Games ) were available after working hours, which keep the interest of the employees, resulting in the regularity in attendance and keeping them fit and energetic to concentrate on their working
Productive , Expectations are clearly laid down. But the targets are getting more stiffer
PRM Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 15, 2019
Independent working with 24/7 expectation to be on duty . The company policies are really good and employee friendly but the work culture has become difficult or suffocating due to some managers and directors. These again are very few. It depends how your immediate reporting manager is and how is your tuning with that person that matters in Sanofi these days.
Earlier your work was the only parameter for growth now their are other factors which also influence.......................
Overall Good Experience
Expert Counselor (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 23, 2019
Workplace Culture is Very Co-operative, Receptive.
Attained Knowledge & More Experience in Handling Patients & People.
Got to know about the State-Of Mind Of People in Accepting & Receiving Information beneficial for their well-Being & Health.I Reckon the job has been Informative .
Pros
Congenial Atmosphere.
Cons
World class organisation
Channel Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Jodhpur, RajasthanAugust 31, 2019
I am fully satisfied with this company. Every thing is transparent. I learned many things here which was new for me. Working environment is very friendly.
Typical Day at work
MEDICAL ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  INDIAAugust 27, 2019
A typical day at work starts with a coffee with my manager . This is followed by jotting down actionable items for the day ..The hardest part of my job is when my colleagues ask me last minute approvals which i hate most ...
Productive & great place to work with leaders
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Ankleshwar, GujaratAugust 13, 2019
The company is well equipped with modern technologies and the employees are always ready to help each other. It is an ocean of knowledge from where I learned a lot of fundamental applications and along with technical skills, the social life at this particular manufacturing site has taught how to maintain a balanced life at workplace.
Great company to work
Head site quality (Current Employee) –  IndiaAugust 4, 2019
Company encourages employees on DARE to speak , empowers and communicates . High priority for people development . Top priority for culture change.promotes new technologies digitalization
Product Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 11, 2019
The work culture is good and its a nice place to work and grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanofi. Our community is ready to answer.

51,620