Sanofi Employee Reviews

Found 170 reviews matching the search See all 3,595 reviews
Typical Day at work
MEDICAL ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  INDIAAugust 27, 2019
A typical day at work starts with a coffee with my manager . This is followed by jotting down actionable items for the day ..The hardest part of my job is when my colleagues ask me last minute approvals which i hate most ...
Productive & great place to work with leaders
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Ankleshwar, GujaratAugust 13, 2019
The company is well equipped with modern technologies and the employees are always ready to help each other. It is an ocean of knowledge from where I learned a lot of fundamental applications and along with technical skills, the social life at this particular manufacturing site has taught how to maintain a balanced life at workplace.
Great company to work
Head site quality (Current Employee) –  IndiaAugust 4, 2019
Company encourages employees on DARE to speak , empowers and communicates . High priority for people development . Top priority for culture change.promotes new technologies digitalization
Product Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 11, 2019
The work culture is good and its a nice place to work and grow.
Apprentices Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ankleshwar, GujaratJune 6, 2019
A typical day of work on raining session.
I was learnt on maintenance side
Management was so good
Workplace culture was nice.
The hardest part of work was project of transformer installation.
Pros
Free lunch
Good work culture
Scientific sales executive (Current Employee) –  MalappuramJune 6, 2019
Sanofi is one of the most admirable company in the world. Good work culture. Employ friendly. Sanofi have good number of research products but last few years they are lacking to launch new molecules. Because of the their productivity and profit is coming down.
The MNC offers the best working environment with a lot of daily challenges
Executive (Former Employee) –  indiaApril 28, 2019
Sanofi is a dream company having a very friendly supportive staff. As a fresher this company helped me grow taught me many new things. It was fun being a part of these esteemed organisation.
Pros
free lunch and transport
Cons
overtime
Sanofi has strong values which helps in gaining relationship with the customer and achieving things ethically.
Senior Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaApril 14, 2019
A typical day at work starts with pre call analysis and meet the doctor, discuss about product and it's advantages for excellent patient care. What I learned is how to discuss key points, handle objections, close the call with commitment from the doctor to prescribe the product. I have learned how to handle business partners like the distribution channel for product availability. The review meetings help me to learn more how to improvise and sharpen my skills.
People oriented company very good work culture
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  GujaratMarch 25, 2019
Sanofi is one of the best company to work.
People centric
Very good work culture with growth mindset
Following values in a best way
Very good products for each type of patients need.
Pros
Very good people caring
Cons
Good
Associate (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 19, 2019
Good To work with it Job Work/Life Balance, Salary/Benefits, Job Security/Advancement overall experience. Thank you so much for such opportunities as Sr.Developer
Enjoy Working with the People at Sanofi
Clinical Project Quality Auditor, Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 19, 2019
Been at Sanofi for a very long time and it has never really been a great experience. Really big company with a lot of big company problems. Lots of outsourcing,
As an auditor, the people I had the pleasure to interact with were all top notch intelligent, hard working, and dedicated. Management at all levels experienced significant turn over during my tenure. This led to poor communication, morale, and direction.
Pros
Work from home policy
Cons
Long hours of work
Great Place to work
Scientific Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 19, 2018
Great learning for beginner. A scientific orientation. Value product. People friendly and most focused work culture. one can plan h this organization retirement if not too ambitious.
Pros
Scientific communication, strategy and leadership
Cons
Salary
a good place to work for
Regional Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 26, 2018
spent substantial amount of career in Sanofi , its sustainable portfolio of business ensures that one can plan a long term career. Pay is as good as any other MNC , culture is by and large good .
Good working environment
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 16, 2018
Lot of scope to learn new things for freshers and experiences professionals. It is greenfield project and I worked from design concept to till commissioning of the facility.
Pros
Free tiffin and lunch
Cons
Nil
fun workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  GujaratJuly 31, 2018
In my internship, the people were very helpful and tried to introduce me to all kind of possibilities. The day used to pass by very early, thanx to the friendly environment. i hope to work more with this company one day.
Pros
free meal
Need job where job security with handsome salary should be their
Sales JOB (Current Employee) –  IndiaJuly 29, 2018
In day to day job practice , I always learn new things which can furnish my job profile . Off course work culture is degrading day by day because of in the race to become no 1 and environmental changes in our surrounding . Management Is doing its best efforts to nurturing us . Every month to hit numbers is hardest and even enjoyable part of the job because this is our job profile . So at the end summary of all whole I am fully satisfied with my company and my job profile while roaming here and their and exploring new things .
Pros
At the end of month when salary credited into my account
Cons
When seniors don’t understand emotions may be it’s because of their job profile .
A great company to work with
Senior Clinical Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 23, 2018
Good culture, People are down to earth. Management skills are good. Colaborative approach is there. People are Helpful. Good maangement. Work life Balance is good.
good job
Diabetes counsellor (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 5, 2018
Good company, all staff are good, I'm working very happy honestly, Totally all people are supporting me I'm take care of my friends thanking .......
Scientific Sales Executive (Cardiology) (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMay 24, 2018
A very good company with core scientific engagement with the customers.
Also a good company to work although worked less here but overall company is very good growing fast.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Less salary
Stressful and less fun working due to nonpractical marketing strategy, unavailability & shortages of core product for long time, etc.
Area Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaMay 20, 2018
My experience on sales front was very impressive but company's management modus operandi were big failure. Company were shifting towards Consumer Health Care and OTC market.

Company management vision were confused due to lack of clarity given to employees.

Many more things were not favouring and securing employees future aspirations. If you raise your voice against management corporate bossism, you have to sacrifice your present Sanofi job at any time.

This is due to 360 degree change in present management attitude & culture which is against people centric and unsympathetic towards people working in field which has created lots of fear in the minds of ground employees of lossing their job and future uncertainty about fulfilling one's career aspirations in today's scenario.

Legally we can not fight with company's management to secure our job. As company had taken signiture of all employees on service conditions letter which completely biased and did not help people to save our employment in any conflict. Company management can terminate our services, career aspirations and destroy our dependent family's future for self ego satisfaction at any time. Be aware.

Love your job/ work but do not love and expect much from your company who is here to do business only.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanofi. Our community is ready to answer.

51,469