Sanofi
Coronavirus update
Information from Sanofi:

Sanofi Employee Reviews

India192 reviews
Best company for Trainee. They train students very well. free food. Friendly environment and great teamwork. Overall it's good company. Full job security.
A mature organization where reaching out to anyone was quite easy.
Learning never stopped at Sanofi. There are people with great experiences and are also collaborative if you approach them for any knowledge transfer.

The work life balance is awesome.
Overall happy to work with sanofi, learned a lot in this company.For learning people it's best company and good opportunity.Good support from the management.
ethical company driven by strong SOPs and values, good work life balance, no pressure, cool management, stable organization, fairly decent growth, abroad opportunities a bit less compared to other Pharma MNCs
Sunday holiday
Learn analytical instruments like hplc .

Fast working flow

Hardwork with workload

Critical analysis

Learn more think .GMP, GLP

STABILITY STUDY ANALYSIS
All employees or senior peoples arebest and smoothly treat/help to their colleague. I think , Sanofi india ltd Ankleshwar is best in world , will not having any other company such the sanofi.
Was an excellent working experience and knowledge people, exposed to various disciplines,audits, working experience
Good team building activities and events that have been created myself build
all research brands are outstanding, very good atmosfare for working i always miss this work and field culture ....................................................
Teamwork, respect, courage and Data integrity. Quality and safety must at all times every where. Patient safety taken care every where while working...
In the there is much to learn and many opportunities one can en-cash if willing to do so.
Management was good.

Workplace culture is very promising.

Most enjoyable part is employee oriented.
Very Good.It is my privilege to work with this company, I had lot of learning. I got to learn a lot. Looking forward to learn more.Lot of opportunities with this company to learn.
Very good experience with Sanofi. Company has a huge values , respect their employee point of view. Job in Sanofi is very much secure. Well paid organisation.
Good workplace culture, Innovative company with sustainable performance and Employee oriented company. Company is having good practice in all functions which leads to good stakeholders.
Production is best there as either tablet or other things target is also depend on the financial reputation that's why I m learn to take risk and complete the consignment at given time and good quality.
Always enjoying working with sanofi culture searn more incentive for our family.some time bad but manage mindset with positive attitude to solve the problem.Company is always support in all manner.
Pros
Good future, Good work culture
Cons
Negative sales, Less incentive
I worked in a diabetic sector. I used to call patients and make diet plans. I also used to provide talks and conducted events for diabetic patients. I also did other activities apart from Diet. I was handling Maharashtra region.
I am really excited for did job in there. I want one permanent work in there so I can easily proof my self. There fooding was excellently best.. Salary was also given good..
Its a nice place to work. Job security. good employee benefit. only the problem is few bureaucrat employee. they used discriminate in religion basis. Ok
It's exciting to work with it initially but the salary they provide is not enough to live. And there is no work life harmony which is very important for every one.
Productive, Friendly and Fun work Place, Table Tennis Table and Carr um ( Indoor Games ) were available after working hours, which keep the interest of the employees, resulting in the regularity in attendance and keeping them fit and energetic to concentrate on their working
Independent working with 24/7 expectation to be on duty . The company policies are really good and employee friendly but the work culture has become difficult or suffocating due to some managers and directors. These again are very few. It depends how your immediate reporting manager is and how is your tuning with that person that matters in Sanofi these days.
Earlier your work was the only parameter for growth now their are other factors which also influence.......................