Sangini Group

Sangini Group Employee Reviews

India5 reviews
1. Very reged behaviour and mentality of management
2. Have mentality of we are something

3. Have a strong showoff that they have vast knowledge but deep in the company nothing is there.

4. No software available and they have developed their own software but that doesn’t generate any report so overall we have to work on excel.

5. Designation is just for employees and not worth working with Sangini.satisfaction
Learning quality control and implement it on site.No compromise with quality work. Transparency in working. Good coordination with one another co workers.
I learn a lot new thing and also construction related work, technique, knowledge, tools and materials etc. The best thing i learnt about management and technique to complete work under time.
There are multiple owners and they are not clear with their vision and mission along with the work culture. No self management knowledge to young directors. They think they are doing and giving the best.
This training is very helpful to me. I am get good knowledge of work from here.Good management , behaviour of all engineer is good. He motivated the engineer to do your best.