Sami Labs Limited

Sami Labs Limited Employee Reviews

India19 reviews
got a opportunity to learn so many new things and to develope a leadership. handled audit with experts.
learnt how to handle audit,audit preparetion and management skill
MD / Chairman of company talks always in Fouly languages , no respect for employees, he treat them as slaves/ beggers it is not right place to work for the people who want to have self respect, it is not dignified place to work.
very good learning area. al are very good experience and god to learn different types of products production. documents and gmp and safety also following.
Synthesis of various organic compounds and alternative process for some organic compounds like methyl3 oxopentanoate , alpha campholenic aldehyde etc.
the job used for 8 hours shift and that used to consists of managing the workers and handing the equipments like distillation coloumn and spray drier and the company atmosphere was very friendly.
This is a better place to explore my knowledge abd working here is a good experience i have got
They helped to utilize my experince as a intern.they all friendly nature colleagues
Pros
Coffee break and free cab facilites
Cons
The Laissez faire management approach has imparted sense of business ownership which helped in developing tactical, analytical & leadership skills. Great to be part of such organisation.
Very nice beginning, good place to learn and implement, management is supporting, time and result oriented. Equipped and updated, overall enjoyed working at Sami labs.
Sami labs limited being my first corporate place to work, has given good opportunity to learn the work efficiently. The work environment is very apt for those who are willing to learn and showcase their creativity.
Cons
long periods, no Saturday off and no food
Though worked for a very short period, sami was my first job and i could say i learnt my basics and it was a great start to my carrier. Overall would rate a 5 star.
A company run on Mood of Management. No planning no vision.
Directionless company. No benefit for employees. Only higher management enjoys all the facilities. No saturdays' off.
Cons
Sami Labs manufactures and markets Phytonutrients and standardized herbal extracts, specialty fine chemicals, and organic intermediates used in the nutritional, pharmaceutical and food industries.

Sami Labs also provides custom manufacturing from lab scale to pilot / semi-commercial scale, and process development.
the company was good,i learned fermentation technology and the management was ok and co worker was good and the hardest part of the job was nothing
over all was good
I got an opportunity to work as an intern and co-workers were good.
I have learned to be more focussed and hard-working. Me and my co-workers work together for our projects, all of us putting our knowledge and efforts.
working on new projects, learning new protocols and delivering the same, working with different animal cell lines
Alloted teh Routine work. So do not explain more about this company
• I have worked on Payments to Creditors and related accounting entries for the same.
• Then, was put maintainance of journal with appropriate posting of the Entries in company books.

• Have worked on the annual Bank reconciliation statement and also monthly process of the same.

• Have worked on the 3 way reconciliation of the company and creditors on a monthly basis.
Pros
Adaptive and a quick learner Enthusiastic, eager to meet challenges and quick to learn.
Cons
challenges
good management and good working environment. co-workers are excellent. The most enjoyable part while doing the new products.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sami Labs Limited. Our community is ready to answer.