Salesforce
Coronavirus update
Information from Salesforce:

Salesforce Employee Reviews

India66 reviews
This company offers wide areas of expertise for job seekers,i think it is the best and good one. Indeed offers good flexibility of opportunities,,for my job profile, I think this company is good for my professional area providing me wide range of opportunities to work in. Indeed was a fun place to work at
Salesforce is the best place to work for & the company's culture is "The Best" in the industry.

But the leadership team needs to be more transparent & should provide equal opportunity to all employees which they currently lack. Too much favouritism
I started with Salesforce when they were 30 people in india. Had the opportunity to grow the operations in india to over 600 people in a span of 4 years and by the time i left the company, it was 2500+. I admire the culture of the company and its definitely one of the best places I worked.
The Work culture is pretty amazing at salesforce, One get enough time to explore and learn new things without impacting the work and personal life. Its fun to be a part of Salesforce Ohana.
Pros
Defiantly free Breakfast-Lunch-Snacks-Dinner
Culturally strong
Rapid Innovation

Giving back to society is one of the key attribute

Employee Friendly

No Certifications

No Proper class training

Not Satistified

Disappointed
Good Salesforce product company, where most of the clients from US, so had a very good exposure to Salesforce productive knowledge.
Good friendly environment to work
The working enviroment is quite friendly. Punctuality,cleanliness is maintained.
The seniors are helpful, projects are satisfying.............................
Conducted field training to internal partners to enhance sales opportunities.
Trained account executives on selling processes, product knowledge, and technology, (Salesforce.com and other technical tools).

Provided technical and customer service support for 500 executives.

Successfully acted as intermediary between end users and the customer experience developers in identifying opportunities for improving the growth of the company and users skill level.
At Salesforce we have a strong culture of feedback and transparency. We learn how to give constructive feedback, but more importantly we learn how to value feedback, how to be open-minded towards it, and how to leverage it. We use our internal “Feedback App” in order to give instantaneous feedback with the purpose of initiating a conversation around it.

Furthermore, Salesforce strives to promote transparency in every layer of the company, with their employees and their customers. Thanks to all these initiatives, I feel more engaged with my employer than ever before. That said, I’m aware of the challenges my generation brings into the workplace. We desire immediate gratification from our work; wanting things to move fast and expecting quick reactions from our managers. While we still have so much to learn from previous generations, we have a lot of energy to bring when we feel trusted.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
The company provides a good work environment and facilities. Management is very supportive, like salary credit on time, food facility for nightshift people, etc.
Salesforce is one of the most customer relationship managment Software,to interact the customer in real time environment.
We can easily update our business through the salesforce
A typical day at work is really challenging every day as we need to experience new challenges and resolve them.

Learning is on daily basis.

Management is really very cool.

The hardest part is only self motivation that we need to believe in.

The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.
I have joined Salesforce Hyderabad Office in 2016. In a span of two years, I have learned a lot. You can reach out to any person easily. Transparency and Trust are the main factors here.
Pros
All Good
Cons
Salesforce is one of the best companies in India that invests in employee and at the same time focus on customer well being. The culture and trainings enable employee to put customer first. Well thought culture that includes social aspect of environment.
Pros
Trainings, Perks
Cons
Traveling
Salesforce is constantly innovating its product line to make sure the customer needs are met. Salesforce is among the very few companies who adapt to current technology well and have proved that their products are cutting edge that can impact its customer revenue upwards.
Iam very lucky to say about Salesforce.com Salesforce employee is creative thinking knowledge and happy life doing job as a Salesforce Admin and Developer
Pros
Salesforce Admin and Development
Cons
Too much extra time for doing thinking
Hyderabad management does not understand the effort that each employee is putting, as a result, there are many experience folks quit the Org. But still, they are not realizing.
Pros
there are many employee benifits
Cons
Management is too much worst and they don't know the value of techie.
Salesforce is a great to place to work.
There are lots of benefits.

Everyone here treats each other as a part of Ohana

However,This role is challenging and we will have lot to learn.
Love to work for an organisation like this.The organisation has world class facilities and projects on cutting edge technologies.Big technical teams.Lot to learn.However the growth was bit slow for people with no technical background
Pros
Free lunches, access to best technologies
Cons
Slow growth
MY Overall experience was good. i learned triggers ,batches in depth and this is one of the best organisations i have ever worked.the environment is quite friendly.