SAG Infotech Pvt. Ltd

SAG Infotech Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India18 reviews
it is a good company to start your career. Friendly environment. overall good management.good learning over there. on time salary and incentives. incentives are good as compare to salary.
Orthodox company having narrow minded people. Low salary and seniors are only there to enjoy and the juniors have to work hard for them as well. Team leaders follow the words of the seniors and cannot put on their decisions.
Good place to start your career as IT employee. But after working here for some time, you'll feel pressure even if there is no deadline. They'll tell you to adjust your life according to your work.
Pros
You'll learn a lot of things about your work.
Cons
Too much unnecessary pressure, Appraisal is low, Do not appreciate the work
here you can work with not much stress, policy for leaves is also good you can take leaves easily. top management is supportive and friendly to the employees.
Pros
top management
Cons
I joined this company as a fresher and I gain many skills in the first year of my employment. The best thing about the company is there are 5 days working and they give salary on time unlike many companies in Jaipur.
Pros
5 Days Working
Cons
Not any to be mentioned
Just a small class company having no class. It's like you stucked in a jail. If you are not able to sit then still you have to sit. You won't be allowed to go home
Pros
No pros. Nothing
Cons
Waste company
It's a good company for fresher. They will learn many things but not good for experienced. They didn't care about the good employees. They want less input and maximum output
Best Software Development company, web designing company seo company in jaipur rajasthan..

seg infotech also a digital marketing company with ppc expert
Pros
free lunches
Cons
EIGHT hours
This is good company. But it's Product base company that's why i don't find here various type of work. And 1 Year is Increment Policy where after taken increment you can not quit company before 1 year.
The employees are good, but poor management. They hardly listen to the problems being faced by their staff and even if they do listen, its like saying something to a deaf person.

They are good at listening but when it comes to implementing the same, they have a long list of excuses ready
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Increment is based on the years you work in this company rather than the work you do for the company. Yet it provide you the required resources to do research and development.
Pros
Good company if you need knowledge from your experience
Cons
Increment isn't good
The typical day at work for me was the first day when i meet new people and knew the part of my work. I learned much more. The management is good. My co-workers are funny and gave me great knowledge about the field. The most enjoyable part of the job was the picnic or tour by the company.
I had a great working experience with them, Joined as a telecaller & learned a lot in just 6 months which enhanced my working skills. It was a good time with them.
Here i am working on Swift and Objective C. There is very good environment for learners. Here i improve my skills. Its a really good place to learners
It's a good company and enjoyed working here. I'd suggest others to be a part of this company. A good working environment in this company makes you flexible to hone your skills at your best.
The environment of that company is well disciplined and co-workers are co-operative.
good company with good employeement and supporting enviroment.
its good in working in sag infotech.there is no typical day.
i learned , how to talk with new people.

management is quiet good.

my co-workers are good and supportive.

in starting the job its little hard.

working time is most enjoyable part.
Pros
lunches
Cons
9 hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAG Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7