SAP Employee Reviews

India823 reviews
I experienced great teamwork. We started the team from scratch level. we help each other to build the process of provisioning and One-click Deployment.
No much scope to explore on technology front. If you are looking out for good learning curve then this is not the place. People here are knowledgeable, but their capability is not utilised to maximum extent.
Great place to work in SAP. I have learnt lot of new skills. Work culture is really good. There was no monotonous work and I got to work in balanced work culture.
SAP invests in its people though expects lot more than market standards.
Work life balance needs good improvement. Things are mainly target based though targets given are very aggressive and tough to achieve.
Best Place to Work in terms Professional and personal growth. And also the best place to work if you work on SAP Technology, because you have access to almost everything that's happening in the world of SAP, firsthand.
Be it benefits or work life balance ..sap stands tall .best work culture .only company which sees employees above business.pay is above global standards
Very nice work culture and good learning. Employee friendly policies.

This is all I have got to write and the rest is being written just to pass through your algorithm. I hope you let me proceed further now.
Performance reviews are key to offering helpful feedback to a manager or employe Recognizes the needs of others and reaches out to lend a helping hand
Company can fire you anytime anyday.
Last year in 2019 they fired 4000 employees on 5 of March globally. They have no reason to tell you for firing.

It's not a reliable company to work with. I would recommend not to join SAP ever. People will tell you it's benefits like they give free meals and other things. But what's the benefits of all this when they will fire you eventually. Company is of nobody, they even fired people those who were working for 10 years or more. Don't join SAP ever.
Company encourages work life balance and comes up with ways and means to employ it. Fairly rewards the employee based on his performance. Provides non-monetary benefits like cab facility, food/snacks, recreation et al.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAP?
SAP as a company is very supportive of its employees. Through my projects, I learned a lot about the entire software development lifecycle and all the experiences I had here made me set a clearer goal of my life.
I enjoyed working with SAP, management are very supportive.. wfh is very good option in SAP.. supportive nature of management, good hike, free lunch, snacks
Great work culture in SAP labs. flexible timings to work and properly planned sprints. Lack of challenging work but pretty eased out work environment for an IT employee
I have learnt so many things form my job and got so much of knowledge about the finance field.The hardest part was that I have to work late if the work was not completed.
No comments, one of the work best work place in top 10 in an India.

Employee friendly and fun at work .

Benefits, office, mentor ship and compensation
Doing my favourite job here as a trainer and love spending my day at work. Only problem here is the Salary if they pay according our experience and expertise that would be better.
Best place to work for, good work life balance.
Good benefits

Free food and cab

Don't work as a contract employee

Benefits and salary is good for only permanent employee
Had a very good experience of 12 years and enjoyed everyday day of it with new learning and competition. Received complete support from all. overall a wonderful place to work.
Great place to work. Less pressure, Good place to get self respect..employee friendly company.. Peaceful atmosphere, Brand that everyone hails.. .........................................
Productive and fun workplace. It was good experience working in SAP but if you want to be in a client facing role, this is not a place for you. Here you will be shielded by Product owners, product managers and other stakeholders.
I have been working at SAP full-time for close to 5 years now

Pros:

Food , transport service any many more

Cons:

Salary not as competitive as compared to other product companies and technology will not be use full outside company(Maybe in support projetcs)