SAP Employee Reviews

People's company. Fun place yet productive
Various roles in SAP BusinessObjects (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 10, 2018
SAP provides its employees with many benefits and helps to maintains work life balance very well. Ample amount of leaves helps to attend to personal work and life events.

Overall, great place to work!!
Pros
Employee friendly, very good perks
Cons
Long commuting hours for majority of employees due to location and Bangalore traffic
Great place to work for.
Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 4, 2018
Wouldnt ask for anything more. Best company to work for.
Awesome facilities and empoyee satisfaction. Free lunch and transport facility available. good work life balance.
Fun, Brand and learning- What is not there
Presales Services Advisor (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 4, 2018
SAP- the brand says it all.

A very big company with multiple products and offices around the world. It treats employees really well and there is nothing bad about it.
healthy but challenging environment.
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  IndiaJuly 22, 2018
It was a great learning place. With smart and challenging people to work with, it is one of the best places to work in India.

Office culture is very open with options to participate in more than just work.
Fun to work
Senior System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJuly 16, 2018
Every day there will be a new thing to learn. New issues and new challenges. The team work is really good, which helps and gives a chance to explore and express myself.
Overall good place to work, learn and grow.
Pros
Support from the Management, to explore new things which helps us to perform our job more efficiently.
Productive & Great Place to Work
Partner Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  HaryanaJuly 15, 2018
My day at SAP LABS started with few trainings initially, then we (me & my two other colleagues) started with taking Partner calls, getting them on-boarded, taking their queries related to PartnerEdge program, looking after the reports & conducting Quality checks regarding our internal tasks.
Pros
Very friendly Working Environment
Cons
Nothing as such
SAP is one of the best place to work
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 14, 2018
SAP is one of the best place to work. Good work culture and friendly work environment is providing at SAP.Good management and i am satisfied with the facility they are providing for their employees.
Good company
Windows System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 4, 2018
love working with Sap i learnt so many things here now i want explore more so im looking for a change.

As a one of the Industry leader... Good company as I gained good technical experience
Pros
Free food, free cab facilities
Cons
workin in shifts
Great to Place to work SAP
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 4, 2018
SAP is a fantastic company with an amazing work culture. You have a great opportunity to learn new technologies like Machine Learning, IOT, Intelligent Enterprise..etc
Productive and fun work place
Auditor-Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 27, 2018
This was my first Job at my career, was the best place to work till date. the work process is productive and also fun at work. facilities provided by the management was good enough.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Mid-night snack was good.
Cons
Easy to work and maintain Work-life balance.
SAP is a good company
Consultant, Siemens India (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 25, 2018
I have worked on SAP product but not for the company directly. SAP is one of the best innovators in the market and knowing its product strategy is always good for an IT professional
Good place to work for, great facilities.
Associate Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 18, 2018
SAP is a good place to work for, but not for freshers (as per my experience), as most of the technologies used here are proprietary of SAP and I think that in the beginning of someone's career, one would want to learn more generic technologies.
Apart from this, it has many perks. Wonderful cafeteria, great work life balance, many benefits, transport service, food service, etc.
Pros
Free lunches, Free snacks, Free dinner, Free transport, Flex Ben Benefits (perks that you can decide how you want), Flexible working hours
Cons
Not good for learning, depends a lot on what team you get.
great place
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJune 13, 2018
great place to work. supportive management. very competitive environment and challenging job. flexible working hours with work from home options as well
good working place and get good knowledge
SAP MM Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJune 13, 2018
I got good experience about my sap mm and good working culture and good company for employees welfare purpose.that company is more support to employees for working nature.
Productive and work life balance
Dev - Quality Associate (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 24, 2018
SAP offers great working environment, and lots of opportunities to grow in your professional and personal life.

Fully recommended place to work and enjoy
Very Good Company to work for
Business Process Consultant (Current Employee) –  BangaloreMay 13, 2018
Very Good Company to work for.
Good in terms of Work life balance.
Management is very supportive in terms of providing opportunities to learn and grow.
Innovation at Work
Scholar (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 16, 2018
In my 2 year stint at SAP, I was posted in 2 really interesting projects. The first one was a startup within SAP and the other was leveraging SAP's old data rich applications on SAP's new Social Media like platforms.

The work environment was very good, as SAP knew how to take care of their own. We had all modern day luxuries at offices. But this work culture comes with it's own difficulties for over-ambitious people (yes, I too am one). There is absolutely no respect for one's time and decorum (again, it is not everyone, but most tend to become so).

I learnt tones from the management teams at SAP, interactions were lifted by the years of experience they bring on to the table. This was in itself the most enjoyable part of my job at SAP.
Pros
Free lunches, soft drinks, goodies and the list goes on...
Cons
Comparatively lower than market compensations.
Very good place
SAP MM Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 16, 2018
Boss was easily approachable
Very friendly atmosphere
Excellent facilities for staff
Very good canteen
Very good place to upgrade yourself and gain immense knowledge
Productive and lively work atmosphere
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  INApril 14, 2018
On every floor, we were provided with chess, table tennis, billiards for refreshing ourselves over coffee.
Outdoor activities included, badminton, basketball, golf, 5km running track, gym, kick-boxing, yoga, aerobics.
Company of Skills
Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 7, 2018
This company has kept my professional and personal life motivated.
You dont take your body to the office but the Soul within you is also loving to be at such a place.
Pros
I cannot count them on finger
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAP. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3