RR Donnelley Employee Reviews

Found 492 reviews matching the search See all 3,472 reviews
Good work culture to work
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 22, 2019
Management is good does good benefit to employees but shift timings are more and salary perks are low ;shift timings should be reduced to 8 hrs per day
Pros
Mnc work culture, Good management
Cons
Shift timings, Low salary
Productive and fun work place
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaMay 9, 2019
Good atmosphere to work. Providing free cab for the employees and also night shift payments and extra time payments are there . Flexible management. Have opportunity to chance the process
Pros
Free lunches there, and night shift payments free cab provided
Cons
Growth
Nice place to work
Presentation / Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 22, 2019
RR Donnelley is a nice place to work and a nice place to learn.. No stress was there... Weekly fun, team lunch outings etccc..... Also chances were provided to learn
Pros
Leaves, double wages
Cons
Short breaks, rotating shifts
I was worked in 2 years
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 7, 2019
I was worked in 2 years
We are working Indesign, photoshop and Illustrator Software for Magazine book work
final checking work for printing
I got customer performance award
Account
Senior Associate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 25, 2019
Good atmosphere
Good Culture
Good Secured
Good salary
Pick up and drop facility
Good motivation
Appreciate the management
Standard
Document Specialist/Project coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 18, 2019
Job security is high in RR Donnelley
Good Work Place to work
Lot of Learning programs for the employees
Welfare activities are awesome

Drawback:There is no hike if the employee sits for 5 years in same position. Even employee performed well all the years he/she cannot be moved on to the next level but first five years hike will be there and seniors wont move their destination to next level and they are satisfied in the same level. This is the only reason employee get frustrated and think to move on. RRD sustain with the neutral performers and lose the best performer who are much deserving to the next role.
Pros
Free Breakfast and Dinner, Cab facility to the employees
Cons
Take time to promote performers and make them freeze
Challenging environment
OPERATIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 26, 2019
RRD ​is a global, integrated communications provider enabling organizations to create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel marketing and business communications.
Strategically located operations provide local and international service, which affords RRD a substantial advantage in being able to recognize and capitalize on evolving industry dynamics that impact our customers' needs to drive profitable growth.
Fun at Work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 19, 2019
I enjoyed in RR Donnelley, It is a good company and managers behavior was friendly. Work culture is good and fun involved. It is providing good food as well to staff.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Health care
Work
Executive Finance (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 14, 2019
No Pressure on the deliverables can manage Job work and life balance.. it is good working in this kind ambience of the work culture.
Best place for learning new things
Nice working environment
Senior Financial Associate (Former Employee) –  Trivandrum KeralaFebruary 7, 2019
Working with RR Donnelley was a great experience .The working environment, the people , the entertainment facility, the cafeteria .
everything is absolutely good.
Its a fun workplace
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 5, 2019
I too worked in an RR Donnelley .Gud atmosphere to learn many things co workers are very friendly and help each other .Realy I love this Company .Now I am missing a lott
Pros
very passionated
comfortable work environment
Qualily specialist (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 7, 2019
Co workers cooperation was smooth. I was not able to continue by doing night shift and pressurized job. I llke my job very much, so that in the same field I can stay for more than 8 years
Pros
cap facility
Cons
night shift
Good experience
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  trivandrumJanuary 7, 2019
company provide free dinner and transportation .salary was not that much fair according while comparing with other organisation.my job was to handling customer complaints on a day to day basis .
Fun work place and productive
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 31, 2018
I feel very proud to b an RRDian and feel very happy when i asked to be whr do i work..and my collegues and my seniors are very helpful while facing challanges doing work.
Employee Friendly culture
Associate Operations Accounts Manger (Current Employee) –  ChennaiDecember 20, 2018
A nice place to work and employee friendly environment is found. They have a diversified business as into Printing and Publishing, Outsourcing unit as well.
good
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 17, 2018
Great place to work! Really enjoy the leadership, a great place to grow up career.

Learned more.

good management.

Nice place to work.

Job Security
work
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 15, 2018
This is good Company.Am Joined 10 Years in RRD.That is good Experiance.I learned Work.I Have Like This company.My Future Some problem.So Am Search In other Job.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Best Employer to work with
Associate Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 27, 2018
My tenure with RR Donnelley was a structured one. Where you get to learn new things which would groom your skills at the same time you get opportunity to implement what was learned.
Pros
Value for an employee
quality controller
Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  chennaiNovember 12, 2018
Hi all,

The company environment is cool to work, but the management was very bad to work in. the behavior of the management was uneducated. there handle the people in very low esteem to the culture.
Pros
cool environment
Cons
management people with low education background
It's fun place to work at rrd. It depends on the work nature.
PRODUCTION SPECIALIST - PRINT (Current Employee) –  Chennai IndiaNovember 1, 2018
Good place to work on. But depends on the team, work nature, etc. Some teams.work 24/7 but depends on client. Overall good work place to survive life.
Pros
Free.l8cnh depends on the team budget
Cons
45mins break Available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RR Donnelley. Our community is ready to answer.

41,059