Rope In Writers Employee Reviews

Academic Writer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 21, 2019
Perfect place to start as academic writer
As a Senior Academic Researcher (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 17, 2019
I have worked in RIW for almost 3 years and i gained knowledge in many domain. Being from literature background i have never thought that i can work on technical domain. I achieved this only because i got proper guidance and cooperative management. There has never been delay in salary and also you are given opportunities to earn good incentives. Environment is very homely and Management is very encouraging & supporting. They even organises many activities like office lunch, picnics, indoor games, performance based appraisal, etc to keep us always motivated. Management is very humble & kind, even gives several chances those who doesn't even deserve it.
In one word RIW is perfect place for fresher/experienced where you can find perfect balance in work life.
Pros
Very cooperative Management, Good environment, no politics, high opportunity to earn good incentives.
Cons
Poor Infrastructure
Nice place to work
Research Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 17, 2019
Great place to work, such supportive and cooperative colleague around, salary on time, extra parks like phone allowance, bonus, incentives, foods etc. To overcome the monotony, they have opted us with pool board. Good activities like snooker, pool, table tennis, team lunch etc.are conducted very often.Good learning and career development.
Pros
No work Pressure, Salary on time, gaming activities, Work from home on request
Cons
nothing as such
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 10, 2019
Academic Writer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 6, 2019
Writer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 4, 2019
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  KolkataApril 2, 2019
Academic Writer (Former Employee) –  West BengalMarch 8, 2019
Work culture is great and very homely..
Senior Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 3, 2018
1st december I had completed two years here..Now I am working as a senior here..The organization is having very homely work culture and we receive all the priviledges here...One thing to note that we get salary on fixed date every month..no delay...During the break time we are have certain fun activities to do in office..In addition one important thing is that work from facility is also there with two saturdays off during a month...

One thing is that the writers need to be patient enough to realize all the benefits from organization since we are still growing..In the academic field we are also competing many popular academic organizations and we became one of them
Pros
Good work environment, salary on time, work from home facility, incentives, fun activities present in office
Cons
Office time is bit early that is from 9 am..
Productive working environment
Research Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 29, 2018
Good working environment. Senior help the fresher to execute the task. Each and every employee perform the allocated task with full dedication. Salaries are credited at the salary date and there are no alterations. Freshers can give a good start in their career by joining this company. Work pressure is average and many cultural activities are there within the office premise.
Pros
good level of work, average pressure of work, good salary benefits
Cons
Frequent work from home
Good work place with merit based fast appraisals
Research Associate (RA) (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 13, 2018
Have worked with Rope in writers for around a year and a half... Its a great place to work with very friendly office environment and supportive and friendly senior management... Quite relaxing work schedule with flexible work hours... Best part are the rewards you get very often based on performance that keeps the motivation level up!
Highly recommended for freshers as well as experienced professionals.. The pay is quite good with fast increments...
Pros
Friendly office environment, good employee engagement, good pay
Cons
Might not get leave on public holidays
A good place to start your career
Research Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 12, 2018
1.5 yrs tenure in Job has kept and given me experience and learnings.
The Last Working Day with Rope in Writers had been a Typical Day coz I knew that I might not meet my Team and My People Again. Leaving Behind Memories and Looking Forward Towards My Future.. A feeling that cant only be expressed with words
Management is a Simple way of Keeping Your Head cool and get the work done
Team Bonding And Maintaining a Balance Between the Senior and Junior Management give you an ideal work place culture.
The day where in business flow is less with a less overload, you find the day hardest.
Pros
Salary on time, High Incentive, Work From Home Facilities, Phone Allowance..
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 7, 2018
A balanced ship to sell in..
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 5, 2018
During my 4years of tenure with Rope In Writers, the team has given me a loads of lessons, money, advantages and many more. My supervisor was soft spoken, friendly and definitely a wise captain who has been selling the boats since years. I can't remember a month when I didn't receive my payment on time. I can't remember an instance when I required help, I didn't get. All my one downs used to be very cooperative as well, work culture is excellent. Even under pressure I used to work with joy. Do definitely give this a try. They value emotions more than professionalism. I left only I wanted to continued my studies and nothing else. I have good touch with them, I will give no second thought of joining the place again, I will do.
Pros
Gaming facilities, smoking zone, phone allowance, incentives, bonus
Cons
Productive, supportive and homely environment work place
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  KolkataNovember 5, 2018
I m a former employee and worked there almost 9 months. Excellent place to work. Good work life balance. Never delays in payment. Provide equal opportunities to all employees.High Opportunities to earn good incentives.During peak season work load is high, but not in a unrealistic-way , it is manageable. Management team is very cooperative. Those who is posting about negative issue regarding the management and the environment , is only because they failed to earn their position and work as team .
Pros
Phone allowance, No politics, Cooperative management
Cons
sometimes poor internet connectivity that delays allocated tasks
A Perfect Place to Start Your Academic Content Writing Career!
Research Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 5, 2018
I have been working in this company for over a year now, and I feel more than satisfied working here. There is no unrealistic targets or deadlines set. The management is extremely cooperative and is ready to listen to your problems. The salary structure is as per the industry standard, coupled with phone allowance and incentive. the best part I enjoyed here is the Work from home facility and the work-hour flexibility.
Pros
Incentive, phone allowance, friendly management, proper salary
Cons
Friendly atmosphere & no politics at all...!
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  KolkataOctober 5, 2018
This organisation works as a team. Incentive and salary package are good as per market standards. They provide salary on time. Work timing is good. Yes, friendly atmosphere and no politics at all. If you are good enough to prove yourself then this is the best place to work, and also added benefits are there.
Pros
Salary on time and no politics
Cons
Infrastructure
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 26, 2018
Friendly Workplace, timely salary with different benefits.
Research Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 17, 2018
I have been working here for quite some time. It's a very much friendly place to work without any targets. No abrupt pressure, and never got denied by even a single penny throughout the few months I am working here. The negative reviews are mainly from the ones who had failed to deliver the tasks within deadlines even after consecutive warnings. The friendly atmosphere often gets misused by some employees, and they remain casual and end up getting sacked and generate bad reviews.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, timely salary with incentives.
Cons
Infrastructure
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJune 21, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rope In Writers. Our community is ready to answer.

Rope In Writers Reviews by Location