RMSI Employee Reviews

Salary/benefits
Jr. GIS Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandAugust 31, 2019
Everything was good but The salary was not so good. The Reason many of Employees left the job and I was one of them. The working atmosphere was quite good and The colleagues are so good.
A good company
Gis engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 19, 2019
A good company with all facilities. A cafetaria is present, the one on one intreaction with each and every employee is soo good. The hr is available at any point of time .
Good place to work with joy and happiness
GIS ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 12, 2019
Easy to find a new way to GIS sector by taking a good training in rmsi with excellent communication skills and experience training staff in organization.
Pros
Free cab and tours
Cons
Sat overtime for some project pending
Working at RMSI
Senior Executive (HRD) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 11, 2019
The branch in Maharashtra shut down. Did not work here for long. Work culture was good, salary and benefits was good too. They gave high importance to employee engagement and came up with new and different ideas to engage.
good
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 1, 2019
Almost all offices continue to be designed to support an idea of work which puts the individual at the center. We believe this needs to change: the fundamental unit of production in the knowledge economy is the team. There is abundant evidence that humans learn best in teams, and that the strongest teams combine diverse individuals with different skills and backgrounds. The team’s space is their home base. It should foster a sense of team territory and belonging, and play a key role in orienting the individual to the team identity.
startup point in my life
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 29, 2019
my first job in my life. it is so memorable and have met very good people and this is place where my steps move towards the success and many innovative ideas.
Good
Gis Engineer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 12, 2018
Company have to good work environment. Employee friendly environment and work on various remote sensing and gis project.per year base on increment and review.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Its good company , actually number one in GiS field from many decades
GIS Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 5, 2018
They maintain quality in work , quality is mandatory , very supportive leads , quiet good company , recommend for fresher level ..
Workshop and training r done on regular basis updation will be given , one should be dedicated
Pros
Cab two for apple project
Cons
Pls provide free lunch
PROJECT LEAD (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 3, 2018
Can improve employee benefits, work culture is poor. Regional sick for management's.
As it is a better place to work but not the best place.

Synthesizing domain knowledge & geospatial technologies to help clients unlock business value and differentiate.

Ready to deploy industry specific flow lines & products that require minimal configuration to meet client specific requirements.
Pros
Good at bonus
Cons
Poor management skills
Good Atmosphere for work.
Team Member (Production) (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandSeptember 20, 2018
RMSI was my first company which gives me lots of experience and knowledge.I have learn new language "German" but not frequently only some words which is required for project.
Productive and most attractive place
GIS Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 14, 2018
This company gives a great platform for my career and it will be the most desirable place to work efficiently and it gave so many oportunities to prove myself. I feelproud to be a part in this organisation.
Nice environment to work
UI Developer/ Designer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 20, 2018
I learned a lot at company. It is a very friendly environment. I like working with people and management. They really support employees in work aspects.
I worked at RMSI full-time
RMSI Company Noida Sector 16 (internship) (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 10, 2018
Pros
- Good working environment
- Flexible working hours
- excellent HR policies
-good work life balance
- never an issue about compensation, salary etc
Management and their views
IT Developer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 10, 2018
Work environment is good and comfortable.salaries and hikes very less.they don't have particular system to evaluate an employee.all people will do all kinds of works depends on work urgency may be because of this the quality is going to reduce.coming to management and HRs they will behave like robots, they can't even understand employee problems. They can't give any solution for any problem of employee. They blindly say rules and policies. Coming to polocies of RMSI they are quite different and not good. I have never seen those kind of policies anywhere.management is worst.
Pros
Good work
Cons
Worst management
Fun and competitive
Academic project, B.tech (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, indiaApril 5, 2018
Good place to work in apple office. friendly environment and good training is provided. Facilities for staff are excellent. Make employees comfortable to work
Job Description
GIS Engineer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaFebruary 15, 2018
I had been working since 3years on mapping(NAVIGATION).At present doing my job as a trainer.In RMSI i was working on Drive Coding project. I had been received an reward on best employee.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
9 hours
Learning
GIS Engineer (Current Employee) –  UttarakhandJanuary 10, 2018
I worked with this company not too much but here is a good working environment and they push their employee to get the better result with better benefits.
Cons
Short Breaks
Safe & Excellent for the Manager Level Positions Only
GIS Engineer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaOctober 6, 2017
Good thing is Mediclaim Facility is available for all the employees.
Salary hikes are not good, 12hrs working is mandatory also sundas & weekoffs Should be in working,management is not bother about for employees health & personal life,etc.
Pros
Cons
long hours & working in holidays also
Great Place to work
Hydraulic Modeler (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 20, 2017
RMSI is a good company. Has lot to learn from there. Has efficient management and work culture is good. People are cordial. However salary and benefits are too less than industry standard and that is sometimes the demotivating factor. However, if learning is the priority, then RMSI it is.
Workplace Culture
Senior GIS Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 6, 2017
• Handling Experience and fresher team and training them according to the specifications provided by Client.
• Focus on deadlines and deliverables as per the project requirement in from Operations.
• Conducting one on one session and giving feedback at regular basis for slow performance.
• Providing update training of Scope & tool to Operations as per the requirements
Giving different plans & ideas for improvement in training & Ops as well