Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from Ride.Swiggy:

Ride.Swiggy Employee Reviews

India234 reviews
Handling indenting stock management inventory management,team team training, conducting training session for all employees, checking stock in hand.making duty roster of employee
Better food delivery work for our convenient.
Earnings also reasonable.

Bike riders loves this job.

Excellent Customer Care Service.

Timely payments without any failure.
It has been a journey worth to look out for, never expected to turn out this way. Apparently, this was my first company and I couldn't have been more fortunate to start my career with a company like this.
Pros
Working Environment
Cons
Limited Growth Opportunity
Worked with Swiggy & completed 4 projects for Swiggy Private Brand Kitchen & Access Kitchen.Great place for work activity & progress of my self & i want to join again.
A typical day would be checking of quality check of the food which made me learn a lot of tips and tricks of the trade. The management was were supportive and understanding. The work place culture is very fast paced and you have to be on the tip of your toes. The hardest part of the job was the days commute but it all use to vanish after the recognition of your hard which I use to get.
Work culture is not that good.
People in higher management need a better review system for their team mates.

Timings are flexible.

Initiating changes is very difficult.
You will not be able to predict the salary how you are going to get, components varies every month.

And there is no transprency.

Don't have much opportunities.
Swiggy is an excellent company to work with good management and positive energy from all team mates we can learn new things on daily basis and its a great place to work
Pros
Excellent for carrer growth
Cons
No dislikes
its a big story will let u know when time will come,but its a good company take good care of its employees towards work load and personal life as well.
Environment was great, the food and team mates was also good. The management support was very poor. And the amount was paying less then work. Job security was surprised
The company is good having fast paced work culture, but they can remove you from job anytime. Weight hires at a very good salary to lure good employees from field, but fires them as per it's P&L suitability.
It was a good learning at Swiggy. Met some good people and the culture at Swiggy has a designated opportunity. Swiggy shows a diversity in leaning and allows their employees to get the most of it.
Swiggy is having great place for new comer who want learn and to execute something in his life great surrounding.
I have enjoyed lot of here with my colleagues.
Stress less work apart from weekends
we enjoyed a lot in working at swiggy IBC Banglore

CEO was nice and salaries and benefits were really good

apart from some Managers rest all good
It a good place to work where people are enthusiastic to travel around banglore.. You get to experience different pathways.. belive me it is fun to ride... Likewise its stress full at the end of the day.. Salary is not as good for your given effort..nowadays payout is totally worse overall i would rate btw 2.5-2.6 for 5
People always aim to work in big companies. Not all big companies are a great place to work. But there are only a few. I feel that my company is really a great place to work. My company's hallmark don’t always revolve around perks and luxuries. It’s not all about the bonuses. We employees feel happy for being respected by our bosses, confident in our job and valued for our expertise. Every employee in our company are accepted for the person who they are which created an easy and inexpensive way to create happy employees. One big aspect that has increased Job satisfaction is the work flexibility. My company offers numerous opportunities to publicize great efforts of colleagues. It provides recognition for extraordinary performance and motivates others to follow example, and best practices that help others succeed. My company's workplace is built through the day-to-day relationships that employees experience. We employees believe that we work for great organizations and we consistently ·TRUST the people we work for.
It was great time for me and I understand that this time will not come again because I learned lots of things for my senior and colleague.I salute them who were taught me many thing to achieve my target.
Great place to work, have lot of learning with fun. I would recommend friends for any role in swiggy. Collaborative environment, good growth opportunities
Salary/payout are not satisfy as it's based on per order , moreover there's no job security . I wish they can provide petrol cost so that it can provide a good week pay for us.
Swiggy company is one of my favorite place to work. Company employers managers everyone is supportive understanding. I'm always feel blessed .To work with swiggy.
- Startup culture
- Be prepared for a multitasking environment

- Extremely dynamic business goals

- Limited vision but profitability focused

- Good platform to learn and build equity for yourself