Reserve Bank Of India

Reserve Bank Of India Employee Reviews

Good experience still on learning phase
Database Administrator (DBA) (Current Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraJanuary 23, 2020
The work culture here is same like you expect from government organization, which is relaxed, you will have a sorted and balanced life. Working in 9-5 job will never get experienced in foreign client. So it's good if you want a balanced life.
Pointless internship that was badly managed
Internship Pune, India (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 28, 2019
They were very unprepared for the arrival of internship students and because of previous years unfortunate events with students they decided to change the rules and regulations without telling us and along the way.
It was a deeply satisfying exprience.
33 YEARS (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 17, 2019
RBI job is a highly satisfying experience. I started my career as a clerk and rose to the post of Deputy General Manager. As such, there are huge promotional opportunities for someone sincere and knowledgeable.
Excellent place to work
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 14, 2019
The Reserve Bank of India is a very good employer providing job diversity, flexibility and work life balance.
Company has very very low job security
Liaison (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 14, 2019
Company has very very low job security. Work environment is good there. I want to change this organization because I am looking Corporate any type of Industry.
Productive, effective and efficient
Asst. General Manager, Premises Department (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 10, 2018
One of the finest employers in India . Good work environment, with good salaries, accommodation and other parks. Planned career progression with vertical and horizontal movements. Good retirement supports.
Pros
Free lunc
Cons
Perfect hours
Fun to work
Development Lead (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 20, 2018
Being a government organization things take time to move along. Overall it was great place to work. Business resources had critical business knowledge that nurtured establishing strong customer relationship early in my career.
Worked as an Intern
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 4, 2018
Worked as an Intern in Reserve Bank of India in DSIM Department of Mumbai. Excellent mentoring by the project manager. Good and friendly work culture.
Nice place to work
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 10, 2018
Very nice working environment and all. Everything is good and really really enjoyed over there. i have learned a lot over there apart from the technical skills and all.
High professional standards, very good mentorship programs and very interactive work experience.
Research Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 31, 2018
Working at the Reserve Bank of India was an excellent experience. Not only did I interact with some of the top talent in the country and learned significantly about the Indian financial system and market, but I also learned about cultural norms and behavior that shape business relationships and success. The experience enhanced many of my skills, including: data research, data & financial analysis, oratory and presentation and leadership and teamwork, and it allowed me to expand my professional network significantly.
Excellant organisation
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  BamgaloreMarch 25, 2018
Very good employer, very good work experience to know the banking system, very good training colleges, medical facilities, LTC facility, leave etc.very good support from superiors,
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Very very productive with necessary work home life
Office Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 25, 2018
Banker to Government and banker's bank constituted under an act of Parliament Need to complete work within a given time frame Had full staff support Hence wonderful experience now retired and pensionable job
Pros
Offers wide range of perquisites
Cons
At times target is set for completion of work especially on site bank inspection
research oriented with great opportunities to learn
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 16, 2018
RBI gave me innumerable opportunities to do research, and even publish report. I had a mentor, who guided me and helped to figure out the best method to conduct research. I learnt how supervisory bodies work, and gained invaluable knowledge on banking systems all around the world.
Nice place
Assistant Manager Security (Current Employee) –  Jammu and KashmirNovember 26, 2017
nice place to work in, as good salary and lots of perks ,the only cons is transfers all over india and the setup is mainly in south india ,with maximum posting chances in south india.
Awesome working experience
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 29, 2017
Supportive senior team lead. Clears doubts properly and makes us clearly understand our work. Has library and refreshment which helps us to relieve from work stress
The RBI regulates and supervises the financial system by managing foreign exchange, issuing currency and is the supreme monetary authority in India
Derivatives Analyst/Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 13, 2017
All employees were very aware and on board with the values and mission of the RBI. Senior officers are very supportive of interns and I got a great platform to share my ideas and work with the best in the industry. It was a great learning experience
Pros
Access to senior management given my project profile
Cons
It was a temporary intern position
Excellent Organisation to work
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Patna, BiharOctober 8, 2017
RBI is the name that gives you respect in society. Excellent workplace, Job culture,Employees, Management, Salary and benefits. Excellent job advancement and career growth prospects.
Govt. Body
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 28, 2017
Learnt good administration skills, working with teams, learnt to write drafts and developed writing skills. Knowledgeable and helpful seniors & collea.
Pros
Distinguished Work Place
Best job of my life
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  MaharashtraAugust 25, 2017
Was very lucky to work as a summer intern at the RBI. It was very enriching to see how private/public companies accounts are maintained. Great work environment.
Pros
Best canteen
Cons
No cons
Very good working atmosphere
Civil Engineer (Former Employee) –  Trivandrum, KeralaJune 14, 2017
full day work
learned basic civil engineering construction works
management of work force and materials
leading supervisors and foremen
to work in tough climates
freedom to work
Pros
more learning experiences
Cons
tough weather