Manager- Band-II (Current Employee) – Rajahmundry, AP – December 2, 2015
satisfied with our work atmorphere, preference is given for local people it is very helpful to the localates.growth is very good incompany. company is providing Esop to the staff members it is very useful to the employee.
EXECUTIVE/CLERK (Former Employee) – MADHYA PRADESH – June 1, 2019
I have worked as executive/clerk
1) Posting :- company does not give posting to a person as per his place of domicile and since person is new at a place he is not able to source the product as efficiently as he could have done at his home place due to which he is unable to meet his targets. If your are a non performer continuously then first you will be transferred to another location and if still you do not perform you will be asked to leave the company.
2) Salary:- your annual ctc will be 3.50L but your montly gross will be 17000/- and after deductions you will get 15000/- approx in hand which is very very low but if you are experienced then you can ask for upgradation of salary and post as well to which management agrees in most of the cases still your In hand salary will be 20000/- for am post.
3) Roi and policies :- high rate of interest and no location wise policies for home loan makes it difficult to source home loan.
4) Management :- since all credit approval and it problems are handled by chennai ro therefore even a small process is very slow and lethargic. Small it problems and approval are kept pending for long time
5) Work :- your day to day typical work include opening of branch, branch expense management, sourcing of file, collection of documents, taking that documents to valuer and technical person. Opening and closing of branch vault, loan documentation and file completion etc.