Repco Home Finance Ltd
Repco Home Finance Ltd Employee Review

Satisfied with work culture

December 2, 2015
satisfied with our work atmorphere, preference is given for local people it is very helpful to the localates.growth is very good incompany. company is providing Esop to the staff members it is very useful to the employee.
Pros
satisfied
Cons
February 7, 2020
Executive (Current Employee) - Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
Good for Working as banking sector. I had recommende for the repco home finance ltd. Basic skills are know at branch level for banking.Better home finance company.
January 7, 2020
Branch Manager (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
At critical and the challenging times of Vijayawada Branch joined in the company as a Branch Manager and streamlined the barnch in all aspects within 4 months of taking charge of the said branch.
Reached the required targets in both areas of quality business and reducing the existing recovery.

A great experience for setting up of New branches at Karimnagar and Nizamabad locations, which is entirely new location for the company's brand where I have also promoted the companies brand and visibility in both the locations.
November 8, 2019
Executive (Former Employee) - Erode, Tamil Nadu
I am feeling good at worked from Repco home finance Ltd. Because now I have knowledge of banking clerical works like cashier, documentation, credit department, inspection works, cash collection and recovery works. So now I am feeling happy for worked in Repco home finance Ltd.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Repco Home Finance Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.