Repco Home Finance Ltd

Repco Home Finance Ltd Employee Reviews

India17 reviews
Good for Working as banking sector. I had recommende for the repco home finance ltd. Basic skills are know at branch level for banking.Better home finance company.
At critical and the challenging times of Vijayawada Branch joined in the company as a Branch Manager and streamlined the barnch in all aspects within 4 months of taking charge of the said branch.
Reached the required targets in both areas of quality business and reducing the existing recovery.

A great experience for setting up of New branches at Karimnagar and Nizamabad locations, which is entirely new location for the company's brand where I have also promoted the companies brand and visibility in both the locations.
I am feeling good at worked from Repco home finance Ltd. Because now I have knowledge of banking clerical works like cashier, documentation, credit department, inspection works, cash collection and recovery works. So now I am feeling happy for worked in Repco home finance Ltd.
Too much of work pressure. Insufficient branch staffs. We have been reported to all top managers in a single day. Heavy politics. Recommendation is necessary for any action.
Pros
Meal pass
Cons
Depression
I have worked as executive/clerk

1) Posting :- company does not give posting to a person as per his place of domicile and since person is new at a place he is not able to source the product as efficiently as he could have done at his home place due to which he is unable to meet his targets.

If your are a non performer continuously then first you will be transferred to another location and if still you do not perform you will be asked to leave the company.

2) Salary:- your annual ctc will be 3.50L but your montly gross will be 17000/- and after deductions you will get 15000/- approx in hand which is very very low but if you are experienced then you can ask for upgradation of salary and post as well to which management agrees in most of the cases still your

In hand salary will be 20000/- for am post.

3) Roi and policies :- high rate of interest and no location wise policies for home loan makes it difficult to source home loan.

4) Management :- since all credit approval and it problems are handled by chennai ro therefore even a small process is very slow and lethargic. Small it problems and approval are kept pending for long time

5) Work :- your day to day typical work include opening of branch, branch expense management, sourcing of file, collection of documents, taking that documents to valuer and technical person.

Opening and closing of branch vault, loan documentation and file completion etc.
Pros
Sodexo card(free meal card) of 2500/-
Cons
Posting
It is a good place to learn Credit, especially related to Home Finance.You have sanction powers and since you sit at the Corporate Office, get exposure to the PAN India market.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Management interaction with staff to be increased
Very good working environment, great scope of career development.
The company was formed to satisfy the needs of a specific society but later established itself in a leading non-banking finance company in the southern region
About Daily routine starts at 9 am and end up by 7pm.
work culture is really nice at branch level; Learned so much about Credit analysis and managing the same when it comes to NPA.

And that was the only hardest part of job NPA Management.

Only thing is slow growth rate in financial aspect.
i have very awesome experience in my previous job .very friendly co workers and manger.i work very sincerly for the past 5 years.since my marriage after i came to relocate to dubai thereafter i resigned the job .now i am searching for job prospects
Pros
sodexo meal pass
Good work life balance. But Salary less and no growth.
Promotion depend on the senior management. Interview and written test also for employee promotion
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Heavy politics
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Repco Home Finance Ltd?
I have learned Banking related information, accounting entries, customer creation, update, Monitoring customer loan accounts,etc
Professional , experienced and diligent financial , management and project expert . Proactive ability to exercise a common - sense financial approach while utilizing creative problem solving technique . Dedicated , diligent and responsible employee that can formulate appropriate strategics while helping to meet organizational goal .
satisfied with our work atmorphere, preference is given for local people it is very helpful to the localates.growth is very good incompany. company is providing Esop to the staff members it is very useful to the employee.
Pros
satisfied
Cons
The place where i could excel myself with the knowledge i obtained throughout my career.
Pros
sodexo
Cons
salary
1 My daily work started at 9.30 am with a small meeting with my colleagues by motivating them to raise their individual capacity and by motivating each other the junior level employees were try to perform well.its lead our team success by contributing each ones participation
2. The thing which i learned from my entire career life is importance of team work and motivation.whatever may be our targets, if the team members group efforts will surely make a difference and a positive attitude.

In my concept more than 80% of the employees were motivated on the way of non monitory benifits.They surely need an appereciatin from their higher cadre.if such may happens they were giving there producing themaximum output and ready to work under any pressure situations

3.The top management always guiding us in a better way. but in some circumstances i was obliged and giving my induividual opinion to them.they are willing to hear our words and we can share our views without any fear

4.My co-workers,but i would like to call them as collegues because in these days individual efforts will not be making a miracle figures,but the team can make miracles. in this management era victory will goes to a single persons account and the loss will comes to teams account.

5.The hardest part of my job is working without any planning. when i started my career, i do not make any planning on my job. After some days i realised the importance of planning and how planning make a difference in my work culture. so i started diary writing to finish ma works on time and keep alarm on deadline dates

6.The most
 - more...
During this SIP I have learned how to create relation with costumers
its first experience of filed work. its good experience in marketing field.
It is happy to work in this environment. I learnt a lot in the documentation and legal aspects.