RELX Group
RELX Group Employee Review

Productive and learning atmosphere

September 1, 2017
Its been more than three years working with the organization, managed and implemented various policies and procedure to improve the working style and atmosphere, I learned how to handle work under pressure. Work culture is smooth.
Hardest part is to deal with many honorable authorities of various high Courts and well managed and work with them.

Most enjoyable part was the ist interaction with the higher official of my company and i was not feeling i am meeting with them first time.
January 29, 2020
Same location
Sr. Commercial Operations Manager (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
This is very fast pace organisation. I really enjoyed working on this environment as well. I have learned lot of new things and enjoyed my work here. I really like working for this company.
January 3, 2020
Senior Product Manager (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
It is one organisation with the best management team I have ever seen. A very good organisation to be part of. Work-life balance is outstanding. Usage of many latest technologies.
September 11, 2019
Campaign Executive (Current Employee) - Chennai
Great place to work. You can get all the best things from this company. Job security is high. Work life balance is extra ordinary. Facilities are also great
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELX Group. Our community is ready to answer.
RELX Group Reviews by Location