RELX Group
Coronavirus update
Information from RELX Group:

RELX Group Employee Reviews

India8 reviews
It is one organisation with the best management team I have ever seen. A very good organisation to be part of. Work-life balance is outstanding. Usage of many latest technologies.
This is very fast pace organisation. I really enjoyed working on this environment as well. I have learned lot of new things and enjoyed my work here. I really like working for this company.
Great place to work. You can get all the best things from this company. Job security is high. Work life balance is extra ordinary. Facilities are also great
Work/ Life balance is a significant factor with Elsevier

Assertive and pro-active management with the business and the supportive company towards employee.
Pros
Free food, Good ambience, Work life balance
Great place to work. Cab facilities provided. Job security is high. No need to get panic about job security. You can move to other departments based upon the requirements in it. Salary & Benefits are great.
Pros
Day shift, subsidized lunch, Cab facility, Great Salary & Perks, Work from Home
Cons
Elsevier is a heaven to work. The training provided before joining the company makes everyone feel comfortable. The perks are good and the variable pay helps.
Pros
Package
Cons
Work never gets over.
Excellent and motivating working environment
Managers are extremely cooperative and helpful in your career growth

Working here helps you to be independent in decision making, responsibility and attaining customer satisfaction
Its been more than three years working with the organization, managed and implemented various policies and procedure to improve the working style and atmosphere, I learned how to handle work under pressure. Work culture is smooth.
Hardest part is to deal with many honorable authorities of various high Courts and well managed and work with them.

Most enjoyable part was the ist interaction with the higher official of my company and i was not feeling i am meeting with them first time.