Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews

Reliance Industries Summary
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 22, 2018
Reliance Industries is a good company for those who yearn to climb up the corporate ladder in the management cadre. The outcome of projects is appreciated by the management.
I learned so many things from hear.
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  GujaratJune 19, 2018
Its nice to worked with all employed .
I learned so many things from hear.
Work place is good.
Culture of work pales is very nice and so cut to work hear,
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Short tea break
Excellent Platform to learn
Operation Engineer (Hydrogen Manufacturing Unit) (Current Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratJune 19, 2018
Overall Reliance is a complex work platform where you have to work on a team to get towards success with 100% safety. Highly integrated refinery. High nelson index.
Cons
Nothing is free in reliance
Proffesional experience was nice
Design Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  Thrissur, KeralaJune 18, 2018
overall the job helped me to work efficiently in a team.To co-ordinate the team members.Supervising the work was bit difficult but after regular observation and gained experience this became the most interested area.
Nice work place at reliance industries.
Manager Civil construction projects (Current Employee) –  GujaratJune 16, 2018
Very nice company to work at reliance industries as the day starts with safety tool box talk, employee welfare and team motivation speech. Theirafter we involves in our routine schedule as per plan and followup with contractors for progress of the job. Sending daily progress reports for the job and plan v/s actual analysis is done. Shortfall gap identified and theirafter we try to bridge that gap and get the work done as per schedule time frame.
Pros
aligned with the work
Cons
short breaks
Great Company to work for.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 13, 2018
Great company to work for!! The Employees are just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.Its like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together.And also good Pay and learning.I relocated out of India otherwise would never have left the company.
Really good place of work
Database Administrator from Third Party Employer (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratJune 10, 2018
I Think one of the best company for Employee because of provide best security of job, life, health and child.

working environment is also good. provide freedom for your personal life.
Pros
Job Security and much more
Cons
Far Way from Jamnagar
Project engineer
Senior project engineer (Current Employee) –  Jamnagar IndiaJune 9, 2018
Reliance is the world largest refinery the experience with reliance is excellent. Here the people are having a lots of responsibilities to achieved the best targets.
Excellent Company to work with
Manager (Former Employee) –  GujaratJune 8, 2018
I started my career with Reliance as a Management Trainee. It really gave a boost to my career after working in this big company. The training imparted during the probation period was awesome, in which we were even provided with free meals. You will also be provided with company accommodation with bare minimum charges annually.
Overall growth in the company is good.
Pros
subsidized meals, almost free accommodation
Cons
remote locations
Normal environment.
Manager/Sr.Manager - Sales/Buying/Supply chain. (Current Employee) –  Sonipat, HaryanaJune 2, 2018
Ril is big industry in India and have name and fame for every one.
Work atmosphere is Normal. Its not a employee oriented . Reward and recognition is based on relation.
Pros
Only water and Tea is free from cost.
Cons
As per work required.
Productive but only for hardcore technical people.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratJune 2, 2018
Mainly for passionate people in core technical. Management is okay. Not too good not too bad. Work culture sometimes becomes cumbersome and can become a little frustrating.
Good
Electrical Maintenance Executive (Current Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratMay 31, 2018
Company believes in safety of personal and this is not just priority but the core value,overall good company with good salary and perks,company focus on employees training.
Pros
Good salary, accommodation and work balance life style
Cons
only cons is rigid top management
Productive and Fun Work place
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kakinada, Andhra PradeshMay 31, 2018
Joyful Environment. Learned Reporting Skills. Friendly and Supporting Management. Working With Superior and Experienced Staff is the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Free Lunches, Pick Up and Drops.
Cons
More Night Shifts.
Fantastic Journey
Manager (FC&A- Enterprise I.T) (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 30, 2018
Very Nice working environment and overall working experience is very nice. Lots of learning programme and other cultural activities takes place frequently
Enjoying overloaded job profile here
SENIOR MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Surat indiaMay 28, 2018
Management is highly demanding & world class production facilities here. Very good exposure to work with such company with huge capacity plants. Exposure to project job in running plant along with regular shift jobs. Safety is of prime importance here.
An Ocean of Knowledge
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  GujaratMay 27, 2018
Everyday is about finding a solution to a problem. On a typical day, I will go for a field visit, check the status of equipment and look for possible maintenance.
Cons
Work under hot sun.
Proguctive and fun work place
Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaMay 27, 2018
Nice better opportunity for development of career and learn new skills and improve your ability to work under pressure at any situation or condition no matter how big the target is.
Pros
Paige lunches
Cons
Short hours
It is fantastic journy in RIL in my life.
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 26, 2018
In reliance industries I build my carrier.My family is well developed..I financially become very sound.I enjoy my job.Workplace culture is very good.I learn lot of in my service period.
Not the right workplace for an engineer
Technical Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 20, 2018
I was hired as a management trainee. Most of the work involved handling people for simple maintenance tasks. It is an industry with multiple sites and people were sent on deputation to different locations with a very short notice. Typically during these deputations you were overworked with work days lasting form 12-16 hrs. Most of the engineering work is consulted from foreign agencies and you are given minimal tasks or execution of some engineering jobs.
Better is always better .
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 18, 2018
I know by the grace of god this company is having blessings from the god. For a bad person every body will say bad . For a good company if any nonsense voice comes do not care.
Pros
Friendly envirement.
Good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2