Relaxo Footwear

Relaxo Footwear Employee Reviews

India85 reviews
The upper management at Relaxo is very supportive.
work culture is balanced. Still needs automation in various areas.Learnt how to work and lead the team.
Best place to gain experience and working with company.
Anybody wanna grow his carrier so surely an start their best.

Their management is a call away thing.
Simple work,learned distribution, management always cooperative,work place culture good,no hardest part of the job,time to time salary/expanses,company always aggresive
With its headquarter in New Delhi and 8 manufacturing units, Relaxo produces over 6 lacs pairs of footwear, every day. Relaxo footwear's range boasts a fine combination of comfort, style, and quality workmanship. A wide collection of fashionable, colourful, comfortable and durable footwear for men, women and children.
I was able to complete any goals of the such organization. I am taking all afford to complete the targets helping my skill, knowledge and experience.
Relaxo footwear ldt is a good company. and company is slow employe see performance salary increase not good. so i think it is not better. but it is a good company.
Very friendly atmosphere to work. Leading team to achieve goal and respective target. Something unique experience dealing with the distributors and vendors to set the goad to newer heights
i am good coordinating with senior staff member and i am handle the manpower with good communication. i am try my best in case of working. This is good working place for make career.
My First Experience In Relaxo Footwear and very Good Culture in Relaxo so I am very happy and Company Systems is mnc So I suggest to my friends Please join Relaxo Group
The company is overall good and have a transparent in all field and give salary on time ,but their is more unnecessary pressure in sales at so level according to salary given to us ,and no scope of growth while working at so level ,
Supportive staff, Good culture and team spirits, overall Relaxo is a very good company. And there is review meeting of every sales manager with Vice President of the company and Managing director.
Everything is perfect there and work culture is good and working environment r better then other companies and every one is supporting there and give his experience and so many options yo learn and express to ur self
1 Very competitive, Productive,Amazing team work,learned New technology .Day at work is very informative and fruitful everyday there is a new learning.Nothing was hard whole staff and team members are so supportive.
Good working culture everything is systematic and yearly increment or promotion amd work will be appreciate there is lots of things to learn from there.
Relaxo hire good FMCG Companies employees after that they treat as a sales man for ASM level candidates. Company work culture is very poor, This hire good companies employees for more that 3-4 month after they fire to our employees.
If any employee leave/terminate by Relaxo Footwear they not gives Full & Final settlement.
It gives you an opportunity to gather more & more skills, very focused work environment, technological development is good. Overall, company offers good career building opportunity.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Relaxo Footwear. Our community is ready to answer.