Relaxo Footwear

Relaxo Footwear Employee Reviews

Best
Jio relaxo jio (Former Employee) –  West BengalJanuary 29, 2020
Simple work,learned distribution, management always cooperative,work place culture good,no hardest part of the job,time to time salary/expanses,company always aggresive
Quality incharge
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bahadurgarh, HaryanaJanuary 13, 2020
With its headquarter in New Delhi and 8 manufacturing units, Relaxo produces over 6 lacs pairs of footwear, every day. Relaxo footwear's range boasts a fine combination of comfort, style, and quality workmanship. A wide collection of fashionable, colourful, comfortable and durable footwear for men, women and children.
Salesman executive
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabJanuary 3, 2020
I was able to complete any goals of the such organization. I am taking all afford to complete the targets helping my skill, knowledge and experience.
good work
Human Resource (Current Employee) –  Bahadurgarh, HaryanaDecember 29, 2019
Relaxo footwear ldt is a good company. and company is slow employe see performance salary increase not good. so i think it is not better. but it is a good company.
Good to work as get to learn lots of thing
Regional Sales Manager – for Western India (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 16, 2019
Very friendly atmosphere to work. Leading team to achieve goal and respective target. Something unique experience dealing with the distributors and vendors to set the goad to newer heights
I am working in Production dept.
SENIOR PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Bahadurgarh, HaryanaDecember 14, 2019
i am good coordinating with senior staff member and i am handle the manpower with good communication. i am try my best in case of working. This is good working place for make career.
Regarding Experience in Relaxo F
AS SALES REPERSENTIVE (Former Employee) –  Bathinda, PunjabDecember 7, 2019
My First Experience In Relaxo Footwear and very Good Culture in Relaxo so I am very happy and Company Systems is mnc So I suggest to my friends Please join Relaxo Group
N/a
Sales Officer (SO) (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 24, 2019
The company is overall good and have a transparent in all field and give salary on time ,but their is more unnecessary pressure in sales at so level according to salary given to us ,and no scope of growth while working at so level ,
Excellent company for growing in your future.
MIS Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Rohini New DelhiNovember 16, 2019
Supportive staff, Good culture and team spirits, overall Relaxo is a very good company. And there is review meeting of every sales manager with Vice President of the company and Managing director.
Perfect
Officer (Current Employee) –  Bahadurgarh, HaryanaNovember 7, 2019
Everything is perfect there and work culture is good and working environment r better then other companies and every one is supporting there and give his experience and so many options yo learn and express to ur self
So much health benefits , Pension and fun loving place .
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delhi IndiaOctober 10, 2019
1 Very competitive, Productive,Amazing team work,learned New technology .Day at work is very informative and fruitful everyday there is a new learning.Nothing was hard whole staff and team members are so supportive.
Best HR policies
Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  indiaSeptember 27, 2019
Good working culture everything is systematic and yearly increment or promotion amd work will be appreciate there is lots of things to learn from there.
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  DelhiSeptember 4, 2019
Relaxo hire good FMCG Companies employees after that they treat as a sales man for ASM level candidates. Company work culture is very poor, This hire good companies employees for more that 3-4 month after they fire to our employees.
If any employee leave/terminate by Relaxo Footwear they not gives Full & Final settlement.
Good workplace
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJune 13, 2019
It gives you an opportunity to gather more & more skills, very focused work environment, technological development is good. Overall, company offers good career building opportunity.
I want to a good job with my preference
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Hisar, HaryanaMarch 24, 2019
I want to a job in good place. I do my work with good preference and good knowledge achieve with my senior. I found a good management system. Workplace is very happiness and enjoyable with staff.
Pros