RANE

RANE Employee Reviews

India78 reviews
Rane will provide all benifits to its not employee and not to those who are in contractual basis or GATs. They wont even contact you unless you are a GET or higher ranks.
Its is well good enough to start my career . It feels great to be a quality engineer in the company as I am the serving in the last process of production to check the final products. Working as a individual as a Third Party Inspector feels great.
Its Pleasent and Peaceful Place to Work and gain more Knowledge for Freshers As a fresher i joined in Rane, Gain abundent Knowledge how to work in Industries, What are all the Disciplinary Actions need to follow in Industries and many more.
Less compensation. Daily routine work. Work experience helps us understand the manufacturing process.
Learning skills No more politics Appraisal performance orinted Top to bottom level management very good Learning attitudes Team work Leader ship quality Innovation skills
Good place to work but little work pressure. Freshers can learn very well because it has vast Mechanical processes and u are free to go and learn anywhere within the industry.
Typical - Some staring day is getting hard, but i curiosity with interested in every work. So not so hard. Learn - It's my first company everything is unknown for me. So learned everything like measuring,Casting, assembly.
Hello every one I had done graduate traning from Rane Madras pantanagar it is a very good experience for me!! Nice management!!! And very flexible environment !! No any burden of work!! If u get a chance in GAT go with in!!!! And train yourself with very good mangement ,,,,
Quality works is very important job i like that the job I learning First quality is best products Action plan Quality opl My work place is very nice location
nice place to work, good atmosphere, management support for employees were good, immediate response from the hospitality department if any need occurs at emergency cause
Pros
lunch, breakfast for just 2rs
Cons
according to no cons
all the area must be follow 5s it help to work easyly & correctly and also it can helpimprove in without accidental zone .five S can apply raw mwterial holding area,production,package area all place we can use create accident free zone.
Pros
food&education
Cons
short time
Lot of opportunities for learning. Good place to work and learn Open and transparent commodification Give importance to involvement of all employees
thank you Rane for providing greater platform to learn and grow in professional life. from DET to Sr, Engineer. it really best place to start career because we wil expose to lot of new thinks.
Pros
learning environment, supporting team
Cons
system adherence and facilities
Good to work as a Trainee in rane .Now I'm in need of my job carrier in Dubai to occur knowledge on other languages and all commercial experience about .
Pros
Free lunch, dinner tokens
Cons
Company and working culture is good, I have started my career in Rane Madras Limited at Mysore, it was good experience and team members were very supportive and good company.
Pros
company was providing free lunch
Cons
six days working in a week.
Very good organisation for fresh graduates to learn fundamentals of mechanical and automotive field.
Great place to learn and excel your technical knowledge and experience in Steering Gear Products. Working in Supply Chain Management was a great experience.
The overall they helped us to explore lot of things ,in our work.They remain one step ahead in stearing manufacturing technology. we are fortunate enough to deal to some of the mono lube cup designs.
Daily line audit Daily follow 3c 5s Check each and every product Gud work nature Daily metting Share many things about defect Convey messages to 3shifts
Pros
free food
Cons
8 hours
Friendly workplace, can approach top management easily, world class manufacturing facility with too much of audits. Had lot of fun at workplace. Excellent organisation to be associated with.
Pros
Good in welfare
Cons
They even work on sundays
I worked as an intern in rane madras for period of 3 months, where they are giving me various tasks like checking oil level for various machines, writing single line diagram(E&E) of various departments and updating bills in excel for auditing purposes.