Randstad
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews

India349 reviews
I was hired as a contractor and I was placed at client location JP Morgan. While hiring process it was been clearly mentioned you can apply on IJP and you will be placed and then you will be turned from FTC to FTE. But nothing worked out and I am jobless now.
Pros
Free bus service and good work culture
Great place to work. It is a corporate that gives you all benefits of an employee in corporate. Your life at idea solely depends on your manager. Pressure is getting built day by day due to the merger.
While i was employed by Randstad, i was deputed in HSBC, Pune . The verification process was handled poorly and took more time than was required. No comments on the management/work culture as I never worked there
Randstad is a fun working and productive environment culture, people who works here will be benefited in many ways as per development in personality and communication. We can gain here lot of knowledge and behavior skills.
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
Pressure and stress works
Very good place to work. Management is not at its best, not even upto the mark as it is new process launched and Management is bit worse. Leave Policy is very Weird, Till an employee completes one year they are not entitled to take any leaves more than 1 Day. If we take then it will be LOP
Good Placement company need to work on Contract basis but yes you will be working with direct employee so it was good experience. Defiantly recommended for those who are ready to shift any where in india
Pros
Work HRS
Cons
Contractual
Excellent environment with a very good support and assistance. Provides a good platform for freshers to learn much. Healthy environment. Supportive staff.
The company and the manager helped me to grow through the system and the culture of the company and the employees was outstanding. I learned a lots of things regarding sales.
it is a good company. I will worked 4 years in this company, without facing any problems. I got too much relaxible moments from this. I think that your company also gives me some good moments.
Pros
free launches
good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?
Good experience and opportunity for personal growth at DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals. Culture is great and perfect working conditions with proper measures of employee welfare.
Pros
Free Lunch and transportation services
et qui ne tient pas ses engagements de suivi.
Organiser et assumer le feed-back de postulants est un minimum
The best work culture in this COnsultancy. I have enjoyed every bit of my tenure in this company. Learnt the real HR Operations in this company.I can definitely think of rejoining in my future.
Pros
activities, friendly employees
Cons
Salary is less
this is my 3rd company . this is the second staffing solution and payroll provider. this company having branches all over India.Working at Ranstad is challenging to every employee.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
N/a
Nice workplace culture and very well supportive management. Employee benefits are also most comfortable. policy is also very adaptable for the workers.
I worked for Google Client through Randstad Pvt. Lmtd. I had a good experience with the company. The service provided by the company to the client is appreciable. Also, the company provides good amounts of benefits and salary to its employees.
salary is not given on time, there is not hearing of any employee working in this.
There is not any participation in Employee engagement activities. Sr. Management not care employee in any expect.
Work with so comfortable and confident.. More benefits and taking care about employees family. Good time management, weekly two week offs. Management services, training also very good.
Pros
Good timings
Good working environment and culture. I have leaning lot in this organization and enhanced my skill sets. Interacting with clients and working closely.
A very good company. Management is from Netherlands. As much as they could they are doing a good job. But they need to understand the Indian Market Dynamics and device their approach better. Work place is absolutely professional and enjoyable.
Pros
Great network and freedom to perform
Cons
growth
Good working place with young people to work with.learned so many things and work. met people from other countries like Japan and Korea.Got appreciation mails from Project Manager as well as Clients regarding my working skills.
Pros
fun place to work
This is a consultancy which hires candidates for client. overall okay to work here, i joined here since Feb 2010 to Apr 2016 and felt average by salary and management.