Randstad
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews

I was hired as a contractor and I was placed at client location JP Morgan. While hiring process it was been clearly mentioned you can apply on IJP and you will be placed and then you will be turned from FTC to FTE. But nothing worked out and I am jobless now.
Pros
Free bus service and good work culture
Good Co-ordination between the team mates. Process Upgardation Conducting Fun activities Making awareness to employees interms of project to undertake.
I have been working at Randstad full-time,best place to learn by HR professional ,Excellent location .Great leadership team. Inspiring around by learning new everyday.
Pros
Nice Environment, nice co workers, Good Management
Cons
Long Hours and stressful sometimes
It gives you opportunity to work on diverse clientele which helps in personal and professional growth. The management is very supportive and employee friendly.
Very good place to work. People will learn . Randstad provides lot of training to its employee for professional development. It provides good compensation based on talent and experience. More over people will enjoy their job.
Overall nice and trusted. They paid me time to time .. they increase salary per year. Thay give us pf, esi. They have pleasent manners. I feel good to be a part of them again.
en la poca tiempo que tuve, siempre atentos a mis dudas
Lack of coordination between higher authorities to ground. Management is bad. All time salary was given late to all employees, moreover no proper reply.
Great place to Join , its a place were start up to work with good great brands like Cisco , gave a great platform to start job Great place to Join ..
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?
Gained professional experience, challenging work in competitive atmosphere, good management with very professional leads, workplace culture is good, overall the company is good.
Good But permanency is a question Mark.Everything is OK food,travel. something is missing .. Over politics and no any other option to employees for udgrading..
Nice to work under randstad with good management and proper employee welfare. From the day one we have enjoyed a lot there. Thanks to everyone who worked with me
Lot of politics and partiality, for ladies they will give respect for others less.. no growth here for long term employees. Managers are not at all good.. fake managers and fake people.. not at all friendly Managers take no responsibility of employees and dont care at all.
Great time on this company with our employees and managers, right place to learn and tension free work place. i could like to work again and refer my friend for Randstad.
Working with randstad was a good and stable experience for me it is a good company for work as well as your totally secured here u get mediclaim u get accident cover u get all your needs with u while working with this company
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
tHEY SHOULD NEGOTIATE WITH CLEINTS TO make people in their payroll to direct employeeS,also operations contant must be a bit more active,but salary negotiation was good,but tehy should offer roles with growth and scope ,
Very good office to work and progress your career. Well developed infrastructure and office environment..................,..................................
Overall good place to work,Proudly saying "i am a randstad employee". Job Work/Life Balance Salary/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture
My position is to solves Merchant and Driver issues. And also using excel to create the report regarding driver issues, my work is to track the order and also solving customer support.
Work-life balance is good with flexi work timings,but the compensation is really poor.New ideas and improvements are not encouraged since it is still coping up with improving the technology.
I had done my complete action and activities to do these job... But my effort is waste for them. I was spent my maximum time to complete a task or given activities by Company.