Randstad
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews for Human Resources Specialist

Best in class HR service provider and learning will be phenomenal, Maintain great culture will given access to work class sourcing techniques. Can be choose
Pros
Global brand
Cons
nothing
My 3+ years experince. My reporting leaders gave space to enhance and explore own skills. Always encourage to do betther things to make process better.
No proper growth and recognition only favoritism. Work like slave. But no monitory benefits. Totally I was wasted my service. No benefits, incentives etc.,,
Pros
Flexible timing, but work is very important
Cons
No job security, anytime anything will happen for anyone
Work with so comfortable and confident.. More benefits and taking care about employees family. Good time management, weekly two week offs. Management services, training also very good.
Pros
Good timings
The HR operations team here is highly incapable and very unprofessional. You should not expect any response to your calls/email from the HR guys here. They really do not care about you or your work.
Pros
Nothing worth to mention
Cons
Unorganized and irresponsible work setup
The company has a good brand built for it, but they only take the contract workers as a extra bonus. they do not pay the salary on time and they do not have a proper promotion plan for contract employees.
There are so many challenging and typical days which taught me so many things, I have learnt to be patient and strong.
A typical day at work: 9am - 11am: After breakfast, I meet the team for our daily briefing to discuss and update on any new jobs or new candidates from the previous day. I then check the online job boards and advertisement responses for any new candidates. The morning is the best time to catch clients, so I usually follow up on any CVs before 11am. 11am - 1pm: Business development and networking is a key element in building a busy and successful desk. I use this time to introduce myself to new clients and arrange meetings. 2pm - 4pm: I often use this time to work on a job position I’m keen to fill as soon as possible. So I will often set myself targets in terms of how many candidates I send over, or how many new candidates I find. 4pm - 6pm: I use this time to ensure that I have finished all of the day’s tasks, and organize myself for the following day. Many of the candidates I speak to over the course of the day will ask me to call back around this time so, again, this is a great time to arrange meetings or interviews, and get updates from existing candidates. LEARNING: Labor relations experience, Strong Human Resources discipline, Experience with handling grievances in a timely manner, Strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team environment and build effective relationships with internal and external clients Leadership skills, including the ability to influence and provide direction Strong written and verbal business communication skills Change Management Experience Experience of working in a matrix environment Ability to work - more...
Pros
Perks, Incentives, Team Outings, Success parties etc
Cons
Some conflicting policies between clients and company
I was part of a small but cohesive team sourcing and delivering strategic HR interventions for clients across industries. It was a great learning experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?