Randstad
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews for Executive

Please provide enough salary to employees that they deserve. And this is the only one reason that I quit my job. Otherwise my over all experience in company was good. I think if company provide me good package then I again love to join. One thing I loved about this company is companies culture and environment. So I request you to please provide a good salary for employees.
Recruitment company and main client is Iffco Tokio General Insurance Company Limited, very nice working for both organisations they provide good working environment.
My position is to solves Merchant and Driver issues. And also using excel to create the report regarding driver issues, my work is to track the order and also solving customer support.
The company and the manager helped me to grow through the system and the culture of the company and the employees was outstanding. I learned a lots of things regarding sales.
Nice workplace culture and very well supportive management. Employee benefits are also most comfortable. policy is also very adaptable for the workers.
Was served in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu region. Total team members for that branch was 11 members.Senior are very supportive. No micro Management but they need only the result.
As a Facility Executive giving the leadership for the technical authority in 24/7 operation building Tracking and closing the daily issues. Checklist Preparation/Updating. Preparing Documents Activity Handling the following Safety Equipment
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Nice working environment and Service to High clients likely there is a pressure. good relationship between HR and employees. Yearly once appraisal with bonus.
Cons
Its a multinational firm providing manpower to the other companies who require manpower on the lower level. its a good company to start your career.
Pros
Nothing to Mention
Cons
No work Life balance
I was on rolls of Randstad & i never had any difficulty with the management nor with the Salary disbursement. My interaction with employees was Zero & couldn't have come up with fake stories.
Randstad is international but also very flexible. This is exactly the working environment in which people can develop and make a difference! Whenever there’s an opportunity or challenge coming our way we can adjust and jump right in. It’s exciting and motivating to be a part of this fruitful, ever-expanding company.
Preparation & Submission of Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports as per the process. Scheduling of preventive maintenance activities Analysis on cost control through control on power consumption & submitting reports. Industrial electrical works and designing of control board and panels Air conditioning including Split, Duct able, Window, Package, PAC, PEAC unit. Maintenance of water/ Air cooled chiller Trane/ Blue star make, up to 600 TR Support operations by managing the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing installations & all Civil maintenance within the facility Conducting Training to Down staff level to awareness of Safety, Technical, Process & responsibilities
Pros
supported for my higher education
Cons
health care
I have learned many things in 55 fingers. Like - Vendor Management, Customer Handling, Online marketing & Publishing and Distributing companies across the world etc. The hardest part of my job is to set up vendor account with a new vendor and negotiation for their best discount schedule as well as arranging daily stock file for my company. Even working under pressure I never let me down in front of my seniors for this achievement I have received 20000 rupees as prize money. I will be always thankful for my manager as well as my co-workers. I think the most enjoyable part of my job was working with director of my company where I will have to work very fast with zero error. I really like those times,
management, team leaders very supportive and understandable. little bit tiring because of field work. variety of work not only a diet counselling but checking stock of that particular product in distributor point in chemist in hospitals etc.
A typical day for me, when one branch shifted from current place to new place. I have learned so many challenging job from this concern. Management was to much co-operative. My co-workers showing me how to convey the little things. The hardest part of the job was keeping many type of trackers. The most enjoyable part of the job, supported to employee for any time any moments as per their requirement.
To excels my profession by providing excellent personal assistant to my superiors. Interested in obtain a progressive position in a dynamic environment. Zeal to develop the surrounding where I work, and offer my maximum contribution in terms of effort for its improvement Along with the great quest to work in a challenging environment that persuades me to cope with emerging Latest Technologies and scope for broadening my knowledge.
Pros
Admin
Cons
In Light Shift
I have learned lot management things other than my core jobs like finance, quotation, Etc
i learn how to speak customers and how source the customers.it is a good management.my co-workers all my best friends in company.sourcing the middle class customer.
Pros
incentives
Cons
Got “ Best Performer ” certificate in Year 2011.My Current Roleo Grid/ DG Powero Electrical installation/ system.o HVAC and Associated systemo Plumbing and Fire hydrant systems.o Elevators/ Escalators.o Fire Detection and Alarm system.o Other technical services under scope of SLA's.
Pros
Cons
12 hrs of work