Randstad
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews for Associate Consultant

Associate Consultant7 reviews
India7 reviews
The Randstad is the largest outsourcing HR Consultancy. The work culture is good. We can learn a lot of things from Randstad. Recruitment, Sourcing, Payroll
Pros
Need to increase salary
Cons
Temp Position
I was working as HRD in Randstad close to 5 years. The freedom that you get is the best thing there. I have worked in Chennai & Bangalore. I loved working in both the places. Thank you Randstad. Keeo uo the good work.
Good work life balance. Great team support and learning from senior Management. Excellent clients and healthy work environment. Good organization to start career.
The hardest thing about my job is knowing when to stop. I think it's a very common trait throughout design that we do not know when to shut down the computer and stop working. The reality I find myself in is that once I leave my desk I'm still tethered to work through my phone, emails and social media. It's tough to stop and can affect, and has affected, my personal life.
Pros
Networking
Cons
affected personal life
Initially was very good but since top management changes in 2014 organisation has become authoritative. No transparency. Hire and fire organisation
The Randstad India is globally no 2 in HR Solution and no 1 in India. The company works with more then 3500 clients, and has good work culture on the floor. I have learnt lot of things in 8 months in the organization in terms of handling clients, candidates. The main thing is the process we floow in Randstad is phenomenal. Co-workers are very supportive and motivative too. The most enjoyable is we speak with more people undersatnding them and understanding of different industry, company etc.
Pros
Flexibilty in TAT
Cons
Long hours working
Good company to work for in terms of exposure and learning opportunity.Pay Scale is not at par with market standards.Freedom to choose your assignments.Process driven.
Pros
work-life balance.good management
Cons
poor pay scale
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?